cast + summary.

(' fortress ')

(' fortress ')

•••
I'll wait at the gates
Or is it a fortress?
I'm calling the blame
Just let me own it
•••

ANYA NIKOLAEVA is going to college, something she never thought she'd do. When she gets to college, she becomes the victim of an epic match making plot to get Columbia's famous athlete and archer, Kate Bishop, wifed up. For once Anya gets to feel like a normal teenagers as she navigates college life and romance. She's truly happy.

Until her sister returns.

When Yelena returns, she enlists Anya's help for a mission to find a man that harmed their fellow widows. What Anya doesn't account for is the mess that this mission will make of her relationship with Kate. Her girlfriend may become her enemy and Anya will have to make a decision between the love that she's had for her sister who she's known most her life or the love for the girl that she dreams about marrying someday.

KATE BISHOP isn't used to the attention she's receiving. She went from being the girl no one cared about in high school to being the most celebrated college athlete at Columbia. Though everyone has their eyes on her, Kate has her eyes on one girl and one girl only, Anya Nikolaeva. When her girl crush suddenly rises in status, Kate has to make a move or lose her to the masses. 

Then Anya's sister comes back.

Yelena Belova scares Kate, but what's even scarier is the bond between the two sisters. When Clint Barton comes to New York and Kate joins him on his journey to clear his name, things between her and Anya get weird and she works to uncover why, leading to her discovering Anya's secret mission and puts their relationship on the rocks.

•••

And a coward might call it a conscience
And a liar might call it the truth
Nothing could ever make me more frightened
Than the thought of hurting you

•••

•••

FORTRESS
for·tress
/ˈfôrtrəs/
a person or thing not susceptible to
outside influence or disturbance.