1 pt: 1

Outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/208784132713488461/

I get ready for school and grab my bag.

"Amelia, wake up!"

"I'm ready already, Esmerelda."

My sister grabs her backpack and gets her phone.

"Are we going in your car?"

"Hell yeah! We're gonna go for Jessica, Emily, and Jane."

My sister nods and we get in my car. We drive to our friend's houses and lastly pick up, Jane. Jane is my one of BFFs. I met Jess, Emily, and Jane in my freshman year in high school. This is Amelia's 2 year in high school, and as for us... OUR 3RD! Amelia is my little sister. We get to school and go through our schedule.

My schedule:

1st period- Biology

2nd period- Nursing

3rd period- Reading/ Writing

4th period-Math

LUNCH

5th period- History

6th- Dance (All of us had dance)

We help Amelia find all her classes the go to the small store, to buy some snacks.

Author's note: My high school has a small store that sells snacks (and more food). So I wanted to cooperate that. So don't be saying 'A high school does not have a small store! My doesn't.' Well... mine does and this one also has so... yeah.

We go to the cafeteria and go to hang out with: Nina, Clockwork, Splendor, and Trender. Trender is my best guy friend, and Jess has a crush on him~

He of course does not know, and Splendor is his brother. This is Splendor's 2nd year as well, and he's Amelia's best friend. And, she also has a crush on him~ AND BOY DO I LOVE TEASING THE BOTH OF THEM!

"Hi, (Y/n)."

I turn and see Slender, he and I have been good friends since Elementary school. And I myself have had feelings for him since 8th grade. He of course does not know. I greet him with a smile, and he sits next to me. He's just so kind, gentle, clever, and cute. Jess grabs my hand and we head to the restrooms.

"Hey, I heard Slender has the same schedule as you."

"R-Really?"

"Mhm." She says with a nod.

"Plus, the other day I was texting Offender he told me Slender may have a little crush on a friend."

"*sigh* He has many friends, Jess."

"He said a good friend."

"Like Anne!"

Anne used to be my friend. USED! She became so toxic, and I stopped being her friend most of us stopped. However, she and Slender are still friends. She of course has a crush on him. We were about to exit when she entered with her three little friends.

Ann: "Oh, girls look who it is. It's trashy green."

"Oh, Jess look it's sugar baby Anne."

Jess: "*giggle* Sugar baby?! Es, not even a 60-year-old man with a boner with want to sleep with a girl like her."

I and Jess laugh angering Anne and her friends.

Ann: "You bitch!"

"Oh, run out of ideas?"