Memories

Jude stepped into the light,  she wore a gold gown, was it gold? I've always been bad with colours,  my eyes moved up to her waist, it was lacy, I could see her chocolate skin underneath the lace, 'ahem' she called my attention,  I looked up abruptly. Time stopped, she was taller than me in her 6 inch heel so I could only gaze at her perfect perky boobs. '
Ahem' by now I'm sure she caught me drooling or something.  Apparently,  time didn't stop I've been staring at her for two minutes,  she called my attention a few times but, I didn't hear her.

'The party starts in 10 minutes and Tony will murder you if you're late to his wedding' she said, to which I replied 'Remember,  perfection can't be rushed, Tony himself taught me that'.

She rolled her eyes at me and started walking out the door, I remember the first time she rolled those eyes in my presence.

She saved me from her Ex boyfriend in my first year in university,  I was going to be fed Nutella and I had a serious nut allergy, anyway, she tapped him and rolled those big, dovey eyes, they glazed when the caught the light, He just backed off me, she stretched her hand and said 'come with me if you want to live'  she knows pop culture references?! I couldn't wait to tell Tony, that someone quoted Terminator to me, and a girl for that matter.

That was 7 years ago, we've been friends ever since, well, I've always wanted to be more than friends but, she doesn't feel the same way about me, now I'm on the sidelines.

She was walking out the door when I pulled her back, she tripped and fell, I couldn't catch her,  I knelt beside her and tried to apologise as she sat up she looked angry, and I knew better than to say anything,  I just pleaded with my eyes. Next thing I knew, she kissed me.

Sorry, SHE KISSED ME, my mind was reeling,  in the excitement,  I forgot to enjoy the kiss, so it was weird,  she broke it off and apologised.

The drive to the Wedding was quiet and weird, I couldn't even play the list I selected for her the night before. Thankfully, familiar faces at the wedding dissolved the tension, we took pictures with Tony and his Wife, Beth. It was a court wedding so we were in and out quickly. 

We already planned to get drinks, but Jude said she couldn't be there anymore, she hurt her ankle during the fall, unbeknownst to me, and she had a terrible headache,  so I followed her home.

At her place, the weirdness resumed, I wanted to talk about the kiss, and she was avoiding eye contact and giving one word replies, by now she changed into something lose,  I couldn't help but look at her, she had her hair cut, it was curly and soft, her neck; long, perfect for my fingers to choke, her breasts looked soft, small, but soft and her nipples upright, threatening to tear through her cotton pyjamas. I've played this in my head for the larger part of 7 years.

'Toby' only Jude calls me Toby, my name is William Tobias Campbell, my Mom and Siblings call me Will, for reasons unknown to me, friends call me Kami, originally spelt 'Cammy' but as I started watching anime, I adopted Kami, which means god.

'Toby, Toby I need you' I rushed in, she was sprawled on the floor, she had fallen while returning from the bathroom. Wet, injured leg aren't tile friendly, noted. She was dressed in her pj already so I carried her to her bed, as I laid her there, I stared into her eyes and kissed her.

She didn't try to push me back or try anything violent,  she just let go, and I felt my brain bust, I was going to die, 7 years  and it was worth the wait, I enjoyed every little thing,  from the lip bite, to the tongues grinding against each other, I felt weak in the knees.
I broke the kiss, I didn't want to rush anything,  or maybe I felt like I was taking advantage of her current vulnerability.

I bid her goodnight even it was after 6pm and we'll still talk till around 12, hopefully not tonight,  tonight she'll sleep and we'll talk tomorrow.  And that's what happened.