kaatru kullae

Hey everyone, back with an os as promised ... A kulu kulu romantic os... hope u all like it...

*********************

Characters:

AK as AK

SK as SK

SK as SK

Into the story...

In OOTY she was waiting in the bus-stop waiting for him...

SK: manga , manga sariyaana manga... inniki anniversary konjam aachum nyabagam irukka ... first anniversary adhuvum marandhutaan muttagose... gift venam atleast oru  wish'uh veruthupochunga enakku... ipdi bus-stopla nikka vechitan... enakku venam ,enakku venaam naa poren...

she was waiting he came in his jeep wearing white T-shirt along with military pants wearing a riders gloves which was holding the steering and other hand correcting his hairstyle but he stopped a little away from her , got down . she was wondering why he stopped there she saw him getting down the jeep. There he saw a girl she gave him something (they were keys) which he looked at it and smiled and she said something he blushed and he kept the thing in his pocket safely and hugged her and muttered something...

 where as here someone was burning in rage so that the person there would turn into ashes... 

He drove the jeep near her and stopped in front of her. she tend to move forward he went forward she came backward he came backward. he horned many times but she did not respond he got down and lifted her and placed her in the front seat wordlessly but she was wriggling out of his grip... he looked at her she glared him . he  in turn kissed her cheek and pulled the seat belt and buckled it leaving her shocked and started the jeep...

After she was out of the shock she was hitting his arms.

AK: yendi addikira?

SK: pinna konjuvaangala?

AK : naa yenna di panna ?

SK: nee yenda avala hug panna?

AK: ava veleya ella yevlo perfect ah panna theriyuma adhan oru appreciation?