1

I can't believe I'm doing this. The person I'm writing this for better be happy...

Hand-kun watched his partner. Palm-kun moved with ease as she skimmed over the words on the paper; fingers gently touching each page to move it along. Hand-kun could watch the other work all day.

"Your work won't get done if you stare all day," Hand-kun was knocked out of his thoughts by the melodious voice of his partner.

The hand positioned himself in a way that he could focus on his work. Index and middle fingers bent, the hand sat on his stool and began his work with diligence.

'Ugh, I hate doing reports,' he thought to himself, his other fingers sliding down the pages. 'Palm-kun makes it seem so much more enjoyable.'

Hand-kun snuck a glance at the other hand, past emotions returning to him. How could she be so beautiful? It was one of the world's greatest mysteries.

"Hand-kun? Are you alright?" Palm-kun asked quietly. Her fingers had stopped their graceful dances along the pages and angled themselves in the hand's direction, looking.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just having a little trouble focusing." Hand-kun responded, rubbing his pinky and ring finger nervously.

Palm-kun made a sound of understanding and went back to her work. Hand-kun tried to do the same. We were the only ones in the office today. Palm-kun and Hand-kun came in to do some extra work as they would be on vacation the for the next two weeks and wanted to get as much done as possible.

Palm-kun motioned toward a clock on the wall. "Hand-kun, hon?"

"Mm?"

"It's time to go, dear." She said sweetly.

Hand-kun unbent his fingers, standing up, and walked toward his wife. They interlocked pinkies and made their way out of the office. Another long day of work completed.

°°°°°

Hand-kun pushed Palm-kun against the wall, pressing the flat of himself against her.

"Ah~ O-oh~ Hand-kun, please!" She moaned. Hand-kun was pent up from today. He couldn't not gaze at his wife. He pulled away, letting the hands readjust before pushing against her again, this time grinding the two against each other, friction making her need more.

Hand-kun picked up the other hand, thumb and pinky bearing her weight. He made his way toward the bedroom and plopped her on the bed, him on top of her.

"Oh baby, your so pretty~" He cooed. Palm-kun shuttered at his words, unable to form actual sentences.

Palm-kun knew what to do next. She pushed her husband off of her, just enough to press her index finger to her thumb creating a circle.

"Aww~ Impatient are we?" Hand-kun teased. He took his middle finger and placed it in the middle of the circle his wife created. She immediately closed the circle around his finger and moaned out loud.

"OH BABY! Mm~" Palm-kun cried. Hand-kun let lose a low chuckle and added his index finger to the fray, causing Palm-kun's circle to stretch.

"A-ah~ More m-more! Nng~"

Hand-kun thrusted his fingers in and out of the circle, the remaining twitching in anticipation.

He pulled out and leaned back, allowing his wife to sit up. She whined at the loss but scooted closer to Hand-kun. With her index finger, she reached forward and rubbed his wrist, the bone hard against the skin.

"Aww~ Is honey pent up? I can help you~"

Palm-kun rested herself on her husband. She made the circle once again and made sure it pressed against his wrist where the bone was. Without a warning, she began to move up and down against the spot.

Hand-kun let out strings of grunts, groans and breathy moans. Palm-kun wasn't totally silent either, her glorious noises resounding off the bedroom walls.

When Palm-kun deemed her work done, she slid off her husband and layed in bed next to him.

"Is your wrist better now, hon?" She asked.

"It is, yes. Thank you for this wonderful evening." He replied, scooting in close to her, holding her.

The two drifted off into sleep, dreams taking over their minds.