⚛PRECIOUS⚛

I am really thankful for all the support I got on this book.I came back to see our story has reached upto 25k reads! When I took a break it was around 10k. So that's surprising. But again thanks a lot this makes me really happy😊 and for the wait I am really sorry♥

Also I um...I don't know if I wrote anything repeatedly in this chapter because it's been a while you know hehe🙂

okie now  I will take my leave, go ahead and enjoy your adventure~

ARYAH

Aryah shuts her eyes tightly, laying underneath one dangerous beast, expecting  an attack. Her heart drums within her chest.

But deep within herself she questions if the beast that held her so softly with his rough hands and feed her , actually capable of hurting her?

'But maybe that was all act. After all he has his instinct.'

'But he doesn't need to ACT to get me killed and making me his next meal!'

'I can't trust anyone anyway-'

But when cold breeze brushes over her small form only then she peeks through her lashes. Eros is not over him anymore. Nor his warmth.

In the darkness her eyes searches him to find him stand far away from her, looking up at the moon. Moon too blesses him pouring all her shinny light upon him. As soft winter breeze blows his fluffy hair he closes his glowing eyes making Aryah's heart clench. She sits up in a daze. A daze so alluring...

His jaw is set in a rough manner. He is disturbed. 'Why?'

Aryah shivers as he looks at her from the corner of his eyes. 
Maybe it is the lack of proper winter clothing giving her goosebumps,  Eros's warmth is enough to keep her warm but he is so far.

"Let's go.'' He voiced out turning back walking away.

Standing up, she quickly follows. His aura suddenly changed. He seems hurt?

It is difficult to follow the giant beast who is also grumpy at the moment and has no Interest in slowing down a bit.

Aryah huffs folding her hands over chest , still walking though.

But if it is not enough to annoy the tiny girl he stops abruptly making her bump on his back with a "umff" 

But Eros catches her before she could fall. Making her steady then again waking away. Huh?

He does that again.

And again.Then walks ahead every time.

Aryah is beyond annoyed and confused! 'What is wrong with him!!!'
She doesn't say anything but follows again.

When he stops again for the forth time he doesn't feel the small form bumping against his back like before.He quickly turns around to see her standing far behind with an angry pout.

His eyes widens but he composed himself and turns back to walk saying "Follow"

She looks at him mouth agape. "Stupid! Stupid beast keeps bumping into me!" she mutters angrily.
Is this one kind of game where she has to follow without bumping into him. Confused pout settles on her face. Why didn't he told her beforehand?

"Eros!"

This stops him.
He turns slightly indicating that he is listening.

But Aryah doesn't know what is wrong with him. Why is he suddenly upset. His eyes are not glowing like before.

She doesn't want to play anymore.
She stumbles upon her words, looking down finally mumbling a small "cold."

Before she could look back up she is engulfed into the warmest arms and above the ground. 
She instinctively grips his shirt only then he walks.
Now oddly content a small smile forms on her face but feeling his gaze she quickly hides her face in his chest.

The journey back to the cottage into the forest is long she didn't know they have come this far.

Aryah almost falls asleep deep into Eros's arms and his scent engulfing her, the forest sound luling her into oblivion.
Oh how wrong she was to think this beast could take her life that he himself so preciously holds close to him.

"You want to get away from me."

His deep voice snaps the sleep away she looks up to find him looking ahead.

"What!"

"You are still afraid of me."

"I-"

"But I won't let you away." his arms tightens around her bringing her closer. Emphasizing his words.

She stares at him ,surprised at his determined face.

"It's dangerous out there." he concluded with blazing eyes looking down at her cocooning form into his chest.

Aryah doesn't say anything , too sleepy and comfortable. Closing her eyes she just rubs her face into his chest , resting back again.