Informtion

Name: Stream (Nickname from Charmander and Leader Caterpie : Fluffball, Fluffy and FurBall.)

Gender: Female.

Eye color: Ocean Green.

Fur color: Light Gray with White Stripes, Dark and Gray pattern of her large fluffy collar and a white paw, Left back paw and her ears like Shiny Pokémon.

Personally: Sweet, Caring, Shy, Scared Easily, Kind, Passionate, and Curious.

Likes: Comforting Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur, Wonderful Things, Walking though places, caring for everybody, Saving lives, making friends with different Pokémons, Cheering everyone up, and talking to others.

Dislikes: Charmander killing innocent Pokémons, being captured, getting hurt, seeing every Pokémon in
Pain, getting yelled at, seeing brutal death, and seeing the Starter Squad getting hurt.

Any accessories: Flowers on her right ear is and her tail and Feathers on her large fluffy collar and on her right ear where the Flowers are.

Living place: Forest and a Large cave with crystals.

Adopted Mother: Zygarde

Adopted Father: Yveltal

Adopted Sisters: Minccino, Cinccino, and Plusle.

Adopted Brother: Minun, Skitty, Furret, and Dewgong.

Best Friends: Leader Caterpie, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Sandshrew, Flareon, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Pichu, Mew, Ekans, Arbok, Vulpix, Dewgong, Lapras, Articuno, Moltres, Dragonair, Bayleef, Hoothoot, Togepi, Azumarill, Mareep, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Mudkip, Zigzagoon, Beautifly, Yveltal, Zygarde, and everybody (except the humans).

Facts: The reason why Charmander called Stream a Fluffball, because He always sees her a Furball.

- She was one of the most Sweetest and beautiful eevee that she loves to help, heal, cheer, and make every Pokémon happy.

- When she met Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. She was frightened and scared after she saved her friend, Pablo from Charmander. After The Starter Squad met her, Charmander sees her differently than the other Pokémon that he and two friends encountered.

- She was originally going to be a Starter and just named Eevee.

- She actually has a crush on Charmander, because She knows that he can change his attitude by being his side, but The Starter Squad, The Leader Caterpie, and Whiskers has a crush on her as well.

- Reason why she has Feathers and Flowers on her, because She was on a Flower Field and finds feathers on the ground.

- She was raised by Zygarde and Yveltal then after a few months she decided to adopt small different Pokémons as her siblings.

- She helped the Leader Caterpie to find a safe place for her and the other Caterpies which it made her very happy for Stream and she will tell her army to take a break then she'll go hang out with Stream.

- She was the only Eevee that hasn't evolution yet even she hasn't done it in years.

Chapter 0: The Beginning.

[As the Butterfrees flies up, the screen went down to a Gray Light Eevee with feathers and flowers walking around the forest with her sister, Minccino then seeing The Leader Caterpie and Sandshrew talking in the distance, making her sister excited to see their friends.]

Minccino: (gasps) Sister! Can we see The Leader Caterpie and Sandshrew please? (Minccino said happily and pleasing for her to see their two friends.)

Stream: (nods) sure, let's go see how they're doing. (As Stream and Minccino were walking towards the two Pokémons, before The Leader Caterpie could say something to Sandshrew. She looked at behind her seeing Stream and Minccino then running to them.]

The Leader Caterpie: Snow! Minccino! (She said excitedly then jumped on Stream and Minccino while walked towards his friends.) It's been a while since you and your family moved!

Minccino: Yeah, we just moved here, but with a giant cave. (She said until Sandshrew joined the Conversation right next to The Leader Caterpie.)

Sandshrew: That's good, so we can hang out more often. (He said as he walked forward and looked behind him.) C'mon guys! want to walk a little bit?

The Leader Caterpie: Sure! (She said as she walked to Sandshrew's side then looked back seeing their two friends walked towards them)

Timeskip [because You know..]

Stream: well thank for the walk Sandwich and Leader Caterpie, but Me and my sister need to go now,Our parents and our siblings will worried about not coming home.

The Leader Caterpie: Oh well, We hope to see you again. (She said as she turned to leave with Sandshrew then waving their two friends, goodbye.) Bye you two!

Minccino: Bye Bye! (She said happily then turned to her sister before heading back to their home.)

(Inside the Huge Cave)

Zygarde: Ah, there you are, you two! I was so worried that you'll not come back on time. (She said in a worried, but yet happy to see her two children.)

Minccino: Don't worry Momma! We won't get late or lost around. (She said courageously to her mother then looked at her sister.) Right, sister?

[Stream nodded to her then started to headed to the tunnels where her room was and lay down to the leaves to make her comfortable.]

[The next day]

[As the warm sun started to rise, The Shiny Eevee was walking though the forest once again, until she heard her friend, Pablo yelling across the clearing then when she walked where her friend was then sees a Fire Type Pokémon hurting and pinning Pablo while the Grass and a Poison Typed was in the background until she hears her friend shouting afraidly then She quickly runs out the bushes to save him.)

Caterpie: No! Okay wait! You guys win! I surrender! Caterpie fainted! CATERPIE FAIN-

To Be continue...