⋇★«Christmas Special»★⋇

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all having a pretty good year and staying safe and hope you enjoy this Danganronpa special.⋇

_______________________________

_______________________________________________________

︵‿︵‿୨★୧‿︵‿︵
"WAKEY WAKEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!?!!! THATS RIGHT CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTMMMMMAAAAAASSSSSSS!!"

︵‿︵‿୨★୧‿︵‿︵

The loud speaker boom  waking up the tried teens, but one that got excited and jump out of bed immediately with a big smile on their cute face "OMG OMG ITS ITS ITS CHRI-NAVIDAD!!!!" Y/n yelled jumping around, like a maniac, "Now now you all may be  wondering why Sweet kind Monokuma wake up us to late at night on Christmas eve, well you little shit I decided to throw and put together a Christmas party now you may notice next to your bed a red or greed box inside it is your Christmas Outfit dresses for the girls and suits for the boys now put them make yourself look nice and all meet at the gym for a fun party!!!! Ba-bye." And with that Monokuma went off and everyone start get ready, the smol boy went over to his bed to find a red box with a green ribbon, he open the box to find a red suit with a green button up shirt and a red and white candy like bowtie to go on and a pair of red shoes with snowflakes on it for a design, Y/n smile at what he got and start putting it. After he was done he stand in the mirror of his bathroom and noticed his hair look messy, "I can't go out looking like this with this hair style..." Y/n said running his hand in his hair "Yeah you definitely can't you little shit." A voice said behind him, he tire around and look down and see Monokuma was there with a Christmas hat on. Buuuuuuttttt I can help you with that just turn around and hold still okay...?" He said pushing a a stool up behind the boy, Y/n nod and turn around and face the mirror while Monokuma do his work...