𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

"Ah, Geto~" Your back was slightly arched as the black haired male tightened his grasp on your waist, fingers digging into your hips as he grinded against you. The rhythmic movement of his hips had you seeing stars, especially the way he roughly thrusted in and out of your sex. Your face was flat against his bed, hair sprawled wildly across his light grey sheets.

"You always take me so well, baby." Geto reached down, firmly pulling your head up enough so you made eye contact with your sinful image in the mirror.  "So damn pretty-" The black haired male was loudly interrupted by the sound of a phone going off causing him to halt his movements.

Sighing, you reached out to your phone on Geto's counter, seeing a very familiar contact on the screen.

"Give me a minute, my husband is calling." The shock on Geto's face made you laugh before you continued "Keep moving, Suguru." Winking at the black haired male, you arched your back, seductively pushing your ass into the air. The black haired male complied, now picking up the pace as you casually answered the phone.

"What is it, Toji- Ah!" You shamelessly whimpered into the phone as Geto brushed against your sweet spot, his large hand now tightly holding you against him as he left marks along your neck.

"Where's my dinner?" You could practically hear the smirk on Toji's face as he heard your loud moans, "Up your ass and around the corner. I'm busy Mr. Fushiguro." You wiggled your hips slightly, causing Geto to let out a grunt, your walls tightening around him as you approached an orgasm.

"Move faster Suguru, I'm close." You made eye contact with your current affair in the mirror, "If you're gonna get railed by someone who isn't me at least leave me some food-" Toji was cut off as you hung up. He was a grown ass man he could cook (order take out and say he made it) on his own.

The tightening feeling that had been forming in your stomach suddenly released as you orgasamed, eyes rolling behind your head as Geto continued to plow into you to reach his own release. "That's right Y/N, let it all out." Geto soon reached his own orgasm, pulling you into him so your back was flat against his chest before whispering gently into your ear, "You didn't tell me you were married."

You chuckled softly as you pulled away from him to try and find your clothes off the floor. "Toji doesn't need to be mentioned when I need a quick fuck. It's a lot more fun that way."

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

"That'll be all for today, but save my number for later." Toji ended his call with the Chinese restaurant lady with a smirk as he reclined back into his chair. Since you decided you were going to leave the house and get fucked without at least leaving him something to eat, he was going to order from his favourite place and have a day to himself. Don't worry though, he'd never forget to buy his precious wife her own food as well (mainly because he'd be sent to the couch).