13

the match start and i could see the student starting to split which was part of the plan. but what made me furious is the fact that all the kyoto student straightly go to yuuji without even hiding their intentions.

i knew it!! this freaking old man

and they looks like they're looking down at the tokyo student.

oh you're so gonna regret that you piece of shi--

i calm myself down reminding myself that they're just a student and it's the teacher's responsibility to shape them to be a better person.

utahime, you need to be more strict on them and don't let that old man take control..

i sigh again, and continue watching the match. i could see todo fighting yuuji and how well he's fighting back. and then, here comes the usual, typical todo's question to his opponent.

"what kind of women is your type" 

i swear that kid need some cleansing, he even call me "my goddess" or something... but what shocked me is that, yuuji has the same type like him. like jennifer lawrence he said. so he hides that under the cinnamon roll face.. ARE YOU SURE THIS AIN'T SUKUNA?

i shakes my head and was about to continue watching when i heard satoru's voice saying something he shouldn't have.

"they have good taste but mine is superior~~someone with perfect curves, perfect here and there plump lips, big round eyes with such an unusual color, pointed nose, beautiful wavy hair, a goddess with beautiful name..someone who's almost as perfect as me, there's only one person like that in this world~~ who do you think it is, yuri-chan?" he ask me, wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk.

how the hell would i know? for god sake he can be saying that to every pretty woman he ever meet...yeah how would i know which one of his "girl" is it?

i massage my temple looking at everyone who's somehow anticipating my answer.

"how would i know satoru? you have a lot, i repeat a lot of side chick.. why don't you tell me which one is it?"

"uh-uh yuri-chan.. this one is not one of my side chick, she's far far far too perfect to be one of them. you wanna know who? it's----"

he can't finish the sentence because suddenly i feel the world around me spinning and i got a goosebump that im shivering so hard. i got a really really bad feeling for this exchange event.

"yuri-chan??!! are you okay? um rest first pls..." satoru say panickly as he hold sayuri and let her lay on his lap..

and the freaking old man is smirking due to him knowing of satoru's weakness

"yeah im fine...just tired" i sigh as i cover my face with my hand.

"stop saying you're fine, please tell me the truth sayuri" satoru sigh as he run his finger through sayuri's hair.

"im really fine, it's just that..i don't have a good feeling about this satoru. i have a really really really bad feeling for today.. i just got the urge to use my eyes and look into the future but i don't really want to use it...im afraid" i speak slowly so that only he can hear me.

"what about you use it when anything really happen? that way maybe we still could prevent from anything bad happening but we can use the chance to capture the person who's gonna mess with us...or we lure them into our trap and take a part of them to know where they come from?" satoru reply softly still caressing my hair. 

"yeah you're right...we should do that. thanks satoru"

"always, sayuri. im always here, remember? im not gonna leave your side anytime soon" he say with a smug face.

"oh and yuri-chan, you still doesn't get the answer to my little riddle~ come on tell me who do you think it is?" he add but this time he say it loudly. andddddd everyone's attention is on us, on me to be exact.

"i said i don't know" i roll my eyes as i turn away from him, showing him my back.

"then i'll tell you, the answer is...someone so close to me~~

you sure you want me to tell everyone the answer? you might feel embarrass.."

he did not.. he didn't mean..NO NO NO 

"WAIT! i mean.. tell me first satoru" i quickly sit up and look at him with pleading eyes.

"hmm i don't know about that~~~"

i give him my puppy eyes as he chuckle softly before suddenly pulling me closer to him and our nose touching.

"you, it's you

it's always you~~

so don't worry much and smile for me.."

i can feel my face heating up and i know that my face is no longer pale, they're red as hell right now. what's the reason bitch why are you doing this to me?

i back away from him and grab a bottle of water, finishing it within 10 seconds. i calm myself down before looking at him again. there he is, staring at me with a mischievous grin on his face. i glare at him, puffing my cheeks out of annoyance.

then i hear him say,

"im not gonna tell you guys, yet. i'll tell you guys after the match~~ what's important is, that person know that she's so precious to me. you hear me confess to the girl right, sayuri?"

afterall, you're the girl

is what his face saying