𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Y/n has the worst luck ever.

They were just walking in a forest, and all of a sudden, they could feel Sasuke, Tobi, and Deidara's chakra.

You decided to run towards them, to check out if any drama was going on.

"Is there any drama happening here?..." Y/n spoke in a disinterested tone, as they appeared from nowhere.

"Y/N-SENPAI!" Tobi yells, and he runs towards you and hugs you tightly. Y/n instinctively tensed slightly, before hesitantly letting him just cling onto you.

Tobi leans into your touch, as he inwardly reminisces.

"Hmph! So this is the Iguro that leader-sama wanted to recruit? They look annoying!" Deidara spoke bluntly.

"YEAH! YEAH! DEIDARA-SENPAI! JUST LIKE YOU!" Tobi shouts, as Deidara gains a tick-mark.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME ANNOYING, BASTARD??!" Deidara yelled at the poor Tobi, who instantly began to cower behind you.

"Why are you here, Y/n." Sasuke asked, confused why the Akatsuki and Y/n knew each other, "And...Iguro?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes, slightly interested. He was also curious on why the Akatsuki of all people wanted to recruit Y/n.

"...I was told to come here with the others to either find you, Itachi, or Shisui, since Naruto wants you back in the village." Y/n replied with narrowed eyes, "You two were going to fight, right? So Tobi and I will stay on the sidelines and just watch." Y/n slyly added.

Y/n and Tobi jumped to a tree a bit away, and sat down in it and on a branch.

"So...Tobi." Y/n bluntly said, "How do you and your friends know?" Y/n glared at Tobi slightly, scowling a little.

"K-Know what, senpai?!" Tobi dramatically stuttered, but also slightly curious to what you meant.

Y/n scowled even more, "Iguro...How did you know?"

"O-Oh~..." Tobi hummed, sweating slightly, "U-Um...It was...Leader-sama...?"

"...Leader?" Y/n glowered, "How would he know? I thought everyone thought that the whole clan was merely massacred..." Y/n mumbled slightly.

"Hmm?~ Y/n-senpai!!" Tobi leaned slightly closer to you, his voice becoming slightly more serious, "Was it you who massacred the Iguro?" He easily changed the subject.

Y/n only silently looked away, as Tobi smirked from under his mask.

Suddenly, Deidara calls for the heterochromiac, "Y/n Iguro! Do you like explosions?"

"No ♡" Came your blunt reply, "And stop calling me that."

Deidara just stares at you for a second with a deadpan, before doing his c4 explosion thing. It was obvious you did not reply as he wanted you to.

Tobi instantly ran away, dragging you with him so you would also be safe. You just body flickered away after a bit of him dragging you around.

You were glad Yamato and Kakashi taught you this, or you would've been an exploded mess of flesh, organs, and bones.

Y/n was very uncaring if any of the three lived during the explosion. The only person Y/n felt a slight bit of emotion to was Sasuke, but even then, you barely felt anything.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Sakura's POV:

I arrived at the place where there was a big explosion and everyone gathered there too.

Well, except Y/n.

"Hey! Does anyone here know where Y/n is?" I suddenly asked, panicking in realisation.

When the rest looked around, they started to panic as well.

Kakashi-sensei's dog summons sniffed around and could make out that Sasuke, Deidara, an unknown scent, and Y/n were here before.

But then, we found out that both Sasuke and Y/n's scents ended in that same area after a bit.

Kakashi then spoke up, "Don't worry. Y/n is strong...We should trust them."

After five minutes which seemed like an eternity, Pakkun said, "I sense Y/n's chakra coming our way!"

All of us sighed in relief, and waited for Y/n to arrive.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Y/n's POV:

I wasn't hurt.

If I hadn't body flickered away, I would have died.

I only had a few scratches and minimal burn marks, partly because I flickered away last second.

After calming down a bit, I scouted out everyone's chakra, and found them close to where the explosion had occurred.

Once I reached into their vision, they all sighed in relief.

"Y/n, are you okay?!...Did you see Sasuke...?" Naruto quickly asked, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Y/n slightly nodded, "I'm fine. And yes, I saw him along with two Akatsuki members."

"What happened over there? What was that explosion??" Kakashi asked sharply, wondering why the explosion even happened in the first place. He was also worried about the Akatsuki being with Sasuke, "Could Sasuke have potentially joined the Akatsuki...?"

"Well...I was just walking around, and then I saw Deidara and his new partner, Tobi. Deidara and Sasuke started fighting...Then, Deidara, got pissed as hell when he looked at Sasuke's eyes and decided to blow himself up." Y/n lied swiftly and confidently.

The others were pretty shocked at your story.

"Is Sasuke alright?!" Naruto questioned with a worried expression.

"Sasuke...well, when I saw him battling, he looked like he was pretty low on chakra, but i'm pretty sure he's alright." You lied again. Y/n began thinking about how they were such a great liar.

Y/n then spoke up again, changing the subject, "Well, Orochimaru wasn't lying when he said Sasuke got stronger...Sasuke was basically on par with a strong Akatsuki member, such as Deidara..."

TBC...