}•{ Some smiles and some tears.

~•} C H A P T E R|8 {•~

Her shoulders straightened and her body stiffened as his furious eyes bored into her's terrified one

Gulping the lump in her throat which was formed due to his stare, she stepped backward as he stepped towards her.

Each step he took was heavy and constricted, his breathing sharp as he forced himself to take a deep breath and the tension on his jaw was evident.

Fear settled itself deep inside the pit of her stomach as she gazed at the man who was almost shaking due to the anger his body was radiating right now.

She was very well aware of his anger. His mind lost its control over his body when he got angry, his rage blurs the line between right and wrong, his anger got out the worst in him. That's why she feared it the most in the world.

Her guts twisted inside when she saw him close his lids and ball his hands into fists tightly.

This indicates he is very, very, very angry.

She thought as her breathing quickened.

In these two months, she had started understanding him well as she was quite an observant person.

No, she didn't do this on purpose but she had no work other than this.

Sometimes she wished that instead of letting her infatuation rule her mind that day, she would have thought from her mind and denied the proposal straightaway then she would have been in a better position today.

She would have been a fashion designer like she wished from childhood.

Yeah, she deeply regretted her decision now but alas! nothing could be changed now.

Divorce, was not an option for her because she knew he cared for his family name too much to let that happen and even her father would never favor this as his reputation was everything for him.

And now she was struck with this beastly man forever, who was right now coming towards her just like a dangerous predator, and the fact that his upper torso was naked, his boxing gloves still on wasn't helping in calming her nerves down even a bit.

Bumping his gloved fists together, he tilted his head towards his right as his lips twitched upwards and eyes scrunched ever so slightly.

Raina's heart thudded loudly in her ribcage as she could feel the wall nearing behind her back.

She tried to turn to her right but she flinched as a gloved fist formed a barrier in that side. Inhaling a sharp breath she turned towards her left but in a blink, one gloved hand settled itself there. She felt small and caged suddenly by the man in front of her.