Chapter One- Hey! I Have Exciting News!

Its been a few years since I had the time to pick up a pen or pencil and get the chance to write about my days at all. But Darron let me write in one now, and I got rid of that old rotten notebook I wrote in about 3 years ago. I actually got married between the time of me not writing in a journal. And not writing believe it not, put my mind at ease.

So since its been a while, I am gonna catch you up. Darron and I are alot happier than we were way before, and you will be very happy on this news. We are gonna move back to my old place with my parents. Yes. They moved back. And I get a chance to see all of my old friends. Darron never met them, so its a good chance for them all to meet my husband. And yes, since its 3 years later, I am 25 years old. Man, I feel old. But I think Darron should be the one feeling old, because he is 27. I just literally laughed out loud as I wrote that.

So since I am writing again, I will tell you every detail, breath, second, minute, or hour of the situation or topic I am talking about. Before I told bits and pieces, which never ever let me release that huge breath of air that was stuck in my lungs ready to collapse. And that is why I am going to tell yoi practically everything. And so you know whats happening. Show, dont tell right? So lets begin.

We are moving in 2 weeks, and we are just about fully packed except for our bed. We need something to sleep in right? So I cant really pack a bed anyways.

But anyways, I have been obsessed with a new song by Melanie Martinez called Dollhouse. It kind of reminds me of my past, except the part of this song where she sings, "Mom , please wake up! Dads with a ****. And your son is smoking *******." I didnt want children ever reading this part of the lyrics. Anyways, Darron listens to this song with me whenever I play it, and he holds me tightly saying,

"Ill never let you go. Or become a doll." And I just would always laugh when he says this. He makes me happy, and I am very glad that what the dream was 3 years ago, was just a coma. I really still wonder how in the world would I ever have a coma anyways when just stating the truth to my fiance. This made no sense to me, or probably not to you either.

Me getting a coma and not knowing how is a little peculiar to me. Could it have been stress that caused it or something? I have no idea so dont ask me. It just seems a little vague ya know. I guess the world may never know.