Ironic

Dan and Phil have been best friends for very long. Just as long as their growing love for each other...

Dan's POV

Today I am alone all day, Phil is at a meeting and he won't me back till 5. I wonder what I am going to do today. It's weird, the only thing I can think of is Phil, I really miss him. Like I do almost everyday, I end up on tumblr scrolling trough "#Phan".

As I look at the pictures I realize that the video I made a few days ago about irony is terrifyingly true. I started shipping Phan ironically since the phandom was born and I now can't imagine my life with someone else than Phil.

Getting a little too interested in the posts I decide to go see a few fan fictions on wattpad. I'm very surprised to see that some of the sorties have over 2k views. Curious, I start to read a casual fanfic. It's the story of me as a school/teenager boy falling in love with Phil. Then there was this part when I tell him I love him and he says the same... I'm having butterflies in my stomach right now. Oh Phil...

I then come across another fanfic... This one is "xxx" rated...

Should I even dare?

Mmmh, I shall

I start reading and i am amazed that people can be so talented at writing this kind of stuff! ( ***cough cough Clemonlime cough cough***)

I am very weirdly turned on and I'm about to go touch myself when I hear the door open...

Phil...

"Hey Dan, how are you doing?"

"Yeah I'm good, and you?"

"I'm pretty good thanks, what were you doing?" He asks coming towards me and looking on my screen.

"Oh nothing!" I say hiding my laptop. "I was actually um... Going for a walk outside!" I get up very quickly and pass Phil to walk outside

***Phil's P.O.V***

Dan is acting very weird... What can be so bad to see on his laptop? Porn? No. He wouldn't. I suddenly realize he didn't close his computer when he left. I retrieve it and look curiously at the screen. I gasp in suprise...

***Dan's P.O.V***

That was so awkward and mean for me to go like that... I should go back and apologize.

I head back home

***Phil's P.O.V***

I gasp in surprise as I see wattpad. His library full of phanfictions... Does he feel the same as I do? Does he love me or is he just curious about what phans write about us? I guess...

Shit shit shit! Dan's back!

"Phil what are you doing on my laptop? Watching porn?" He says with a wink.

"No-no.. Just looking to see w-what got you so f-flustered..."

He grabs the laptop from my hands and stares at the screen trying to choose what to do next

"What is this all about Dan?..." I ask scared of the answer.

He says nothing, he comes closer to me, wraps his arms around my neck and stare in my eyes. I approach him slowly and he does the same. I close my eyes and our lips touch, melting into a loving kiss. I pull away first and say... "I love you so much.."

"And I love the phandom 'cause they've made me realize how much I love you babe"

We seal our confessions with a kiss

➖➖✖️➖➖✖️➖➖✖️➖➖

New story! Yay!!! ;)