𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓

████████████████
ALL I WANT
❪ tasm peter parker x fem!oc ❫

"all i want is
love that lasts,
is all i want too
much to ask?"

written by cosmicmarvels
████████████████

SYNOPSIS !

━━━━ 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄 had always wanted to meet her soulmate, just like every teen in the world. when elaine was 5 years old, her parents had explained how she would meet her soulmate. every two familes in the world had their own way that they would meet their significant other, but for the drewitts, it was color. they would be colorblind until they met their soulmate, and elaine had been waiting for so long to meet hers.

elaine had always been so kind to everyone, and adored spiderman. she wanted to be someone who helped others, and decided to change. elaine created a suit and made a name for herself overtime, and became known as mystique.

━━━━ 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 parker loved being spiderman. the thrill of flying over the streets of new york had always pleased him, and saving lives made it even better. just like the drewitts, when the parkers met their soulmates, they would see color. this is something peter had always dreamed of seeing. after uncle ben died, he had no thought about his soulmate at all, and couldn't care less when he met them.

this all changes when peter meets mystique. he meets her while fighting the lizard, and as soon as he lays eyes on her, his world blasts with color. peter couldn't be happier, but he longs to know the identity of this mysterious girl.