001.

You sat across from your future boss nervously, watching as he examined your resume. You applied to work at the freddy fazbear pizzaplex since you liked working with animatronics. You went to trade school for mechanics so you hoped that would help you get the job.

"Good news, you're hired! I've been needing a personal caretaker for the animatronics." You didn't understand what a caretaker to animatronics was, but you assumed it would be fine as it was probably within your field or work.

"Awesome, when do I start?"

"Can you start tonight?" he asked. You thought about it briefly before nodding. You had nothing going on anyways, so it worked out great. "Thank you. What's your uniform size?"

After getting situated into the blue uniform you were told what to do. Your uniform was just a long-sleeved blue button up shirt with "Fazbear Caretaker" embroidered on the upper left. You wore a pair of black jeans today, but your boss told you that you could switch it out for a skirt or shorts if you'd like, so long as it's black.

Someone was with you to guide you through everything and make sure you didn't get lost, which was nice. You weren't told his name, though.

Your first task was to go down to parts & services and wipe Roxanne down as she had gotten terribly dirty when Vanessa upgraded her eyes. Simple enough task, you just didn't understand how an animatronic could get so dirty.

Roxanne was sitting in the cylinder used for upgrades while looking at her mechanical nails.  She was probably waiting for you to clean her up. You knew each of the rockstar animatronics had different personalities, so you were excited to see what those entail.

Opening up the cylinder made her metal ears perk up as she looked at you. God did she look dirty. Specifically, around her head and hair. "Hello, Roxanne, I'm the new personal caretaker for you. I'm here to clean you up."

"Thank god, I don't want to perform looking like this. I'm a mess!" she scoffed. "I'm still gorgeous regardless, but I'm not at one hundred percent perfect right now. I expect a perfect job from you fresh meat." you were tempted to roll your eyes at how egotistical she was. A lot of personality, for sure.

You pulled out a rag to begin with and started at her neck, and you pushed her jaw to the side to have better access. "What are you doing?!"

"My job, which would be cleaning you. Vanessa really did a number on you." Roxanne nodded in agreement and let you wipe her neck of oil. She refused to look at you, but you supposed it didn't matter.

Your manager told you that they each had a different personality and acted as if they were alive, and as freaked out anyone else would be, you thought it was very interesting. You wanted to see how far this personality chip went.

"What are things you like to do when you're not performing?"

Roxanne didn't take any time to think when responding. "I look at myself in the mirror. Hype myself up, make sure I let myself know I'm the best." Oh wow, who the fuck made her so narcissistic?

"Interesting. Anything else?" Roxanne just shrugged and watched as you went to grab her teeth to clean them. She tried to bite your hand (not in a way that would hurt you) but more as a warning.

"Hey, I need to clean your teeth." Roxanne narrowed her robotic eyes before unhinging her jaw so you could have good reach to her teeth that were coated in oil. "You have a tongue?"

Roxanne nodded. "Yeah. Monty and I do. Our creator thought it would make us more relatable to the kids if we had tongues for some reason." she said. Her voice box worked fine without her using her mouth, which makes sense.

"Strange. May I touch it?" Roxanne's eyes widened a little bit before she shook her head no. That was fine, besides, the tongue wasn't really dirty.

After cleaning out her teeth you wiped down her cheeks and forehead with wipes and rags. She'd never admit it, but Roxanne enjoyed being caressed and cared for by someone. When you got to Roxanne's ears was when it became a problem.

You scratched behind her ears to get some gunk that was stuck behind it which made her kick her leg. "How interesting! So, you have nerves embedded in your code?" you asked. Roxanne drooped her ears and looked away as if it was embarrassing.

"Who cares?! Just clean me up already so I can be one hundred percent perfect!" you supposed that's all you were going to get out of her. You could probably ask the other animatronics about it instead.

Once you were finished you were assigned to walk her back to her room from the parts & services. When she stood up, you realized just how tall she was compared to you. She was at least twelve feet tall which towered over you extensively.

The walk was quiet as you could tell Roxanne didn't want to talk. After you dropped her off in her room your coworker let you know that you had to take care of montgomery gators room. He was trashing it again, as if you couldn't already hear that.

Before you could though Roxanne exited her room again, looking for something until her eyes landed on you. "Hey! Are you staying past midnight?" she asked. You nodded and she looked around some more.

"Oh, well, you'll be the only human in the building by that point. If they didn't give you a key to get out, then you'll probably be stuck here until six." You knew that when the clock hit midnight you'd be left alone and your coworker who helped you out wouldn't be with you, but with a map and simple enough tasks like this you were sure it wouldn't be hard.

"I know. I have a lot of tasks I have to do tonight so I wasn't hoping to leave anytime soon."

"Okay, well whatever then. Not like I cared. Just don't get lost." Roxanne walked back into her room, and you realized that she was probably trying to look out for you in her weird way. You smiled softly before going to Monty's door and hearing banging and scratching.

Did they program him to be so...aggressive? You looked at your coworker who just looked scared. "He's always like this. The room will probably be horrible, since every caretaker we've had has run off and quit before they could even get to monty." you gulped, but that didn't stop you.

You had the pass to open his door, but you didn't want to come in unannounced. So, you knocked. "Hello? Montgomery?" you asked. The thrashing stopped, so you took this time to continue talking. "I'm Y/n. I'm your new caretaker! I'm supposed to come in and clean your room, will you let me?"

The door slid open, and you saw Monty standing in the doorway, very dirty himself. He growled before moving out of the way so you could come in. You took a deep breath and allowed yourself to walk in the dark room. Your coworker was too scared to come in, but you doubt Monty would let him in anyways.

You heard metal clank together and a few green lit lamps turned on. It was definitely a mess. Mostly broken furniture that you couldn't do anything with. But at least you could clean Monty up.

You turned around to face him and your eyes widened as he held the end of a broken lamp in his hands in a battle stance.

Ah shit.

glamrock freddy more like slamcock freddy LOLOL