page 1

Jacks pov
I wake up being nervous because It's my first day at school in California and luckily It's a school with no uniform. *jack gets ready and goes to school* 1st period was pretty normal 2nd period was ok. I did not like 3rd period because I had gym class but 4th wasn't bad but I stunk. I finally had lunch I was pretty lonely, but then this girl named   y/n walk up to. me and sat next to me and said hi I am y/n I can tell that your pretty lonely first day? I say yeah and we talk till we had to head back to class.   we just talked about are selves and I told her how I am in a band with My siblings and just moved to California with them. she tells me that she moved to California when she was 4 because her dad got a job here. then before she could say more we had to head back but before that we gave each other our phone numbers. the rest of the day was pretty normal but when I was heading home Ellie was telling me that she had made a few friends. George *who was driving* said and how about you jack. I said umm well I made 1 friend but it's a girl. she was really nice and I actually have her phone number and ellie and George go *oOoOoOo*. I tell them stop she's just a  friend and they both say *what ever*. we get home and I look at my phone and she ended up texting me saying *hi jack what are you doing*. I say * I just came back home* her *cool*. I don't say anything because how do you respond to that so the next day.