A new discord group

I was in a little friend group on discord of 5 people (including me)
One of them, sended a picture of a server with really much roles in it and he showed us that he got the "gay as hell" role, wich was very funny for us all, I asked for the server link because it seemed like a really funny server, he gave me the link and I joined the group.

_______The beginning______

As I joined, there were really much nice people that greeted me and welcomed me to their server! I felt happy and comfortable in the server and was really active, the people in the server were always very nice to everyone, we all had the same humor, we had fun when we played games, and we all were very supportive to eachother. Of course the server has really much artists, one artist in the server, draws AMAZING ocs, it took 5 years for them to build up that artstyle,the person behind this amazing art is the 2. Leader (we call them leader because its a warrior cats server) one time, I even got the "ibis god" role, you can get that role if an staff likes your art.

____Today____

Today, a really nice person out of the server gifted me 2 days free nitro! I of course boosted the server after, they all were really happy about the boost, and the 2. Leader will also draw something for me as an thank you gift!

Events

T

here are MANY different events in the server. This year was the first secret santa of the server! After we got our reveal yesterday, I was VERY happy about the art I got! (We drew their oc as a gift, but it's it's secret santa so we dont know who drew the oc for who, also, we were NOT allowed to share the oc we drew for the person in any other server or in social media since they might see it)

and there's currently a weekly art contest!

Photos