A new world (The beginning)

One day at TAPOPS Station. Boboiboy and friends are having lunch. But suddenly there are Aliens with their army attacing the Station.  

"I really hope we can have our break sooner TwT" Cries Gopal. Boboiboy and friends are always on mission these days. They can't wait to go back to earth and meet their beloved. "Haiya! Be patient Gopal! Do you want to get admiral mad at us again?!" Yelled Ying. Yaya, Boboiboy, and Fang just eat their lunch while seeing both Gopal and Ying arguing. "HEhehe, typical Gopal" Boboiboy laugh. Suddenly, the station alarm goes on! "ATTENTION ALL TAPOPS CREW! THE STATION HAS BEEN ATTACKED MY ALIENS! PLEASE PREPARE TO A COUNTER ATTACK!" Boboiboy and friends are shocked, but they run into the main room anyways.

In the main room, they meet Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokoci. "Hap! Greetings Admiral and commander!" Boboiboy and friends do the TAPOPS special salute. "Hello cadets! The station has been attacked by now. Hurry and protect the station with all your might!" Tarung orderred them. "eeeh but sir? Isn't it too dangreous?" Yaya shivered a bit. "JUST DO WHAT I SAID!" Tarung shouted at them. So they all run to protect the station.

"Kuasa Elemental! Boboiboy Halilintar! Gerakan kilat!" Boboioby quickly transformed into Halilintar and stromed off. "D..dey! Wait for me BBB!" Gopal cried as he run to catch up with BBB. "Harimau bayang! Seranng!" Fang summoned a shadow tiger to help him defend the station. "Lets go Yaya! Larian lajuuu!" Ying aswell attack with Yaya. They succesfully defeat all the aliens crew. Now they meet the old enemy...ADUDU

"What are you doing here Adudu?!" HAlilintar growled angrily, looking at the green box head looking Alien. The others seem to be mad at Adudu too. "MWAHAHAHA! IM HERE FOR REVENGE! NOW, IM BACK WITH A NEW POWER SPEHRE! DIMENSIBOT!" Bbb and friends couldn't believe their eyes. Adudu got a new power sphere?? Wow, never expected the green box alien to get one. "Give us the power sphere Adudu! You have no chance fighting all of us!" Yaya stared at the power sphere, getting ready to attack when needed. 

"mmmehehehee. KUASA DIMENSIONAL! Bring our beloved superhero into the world full of CHAOS!" Dimensibot activate its power. It has opened a portal into another dimension-!! The portal begins to suck BBB in. "Woahh! AH! AAAAAAAAAA" BBB fell into the portal. "BOBOIBOY!" Shouted the gang. "WHERE DID YOU SEND HIM YOU UGLY GREEN ALIEN?!" Fang growled angrily. But Adudu just stormed off. Now the gang has no clue where their friend went...

meanwhile with BBB

"uughh...where am i...W..WAIT! WAAHHHHHHHH" BBB got teleported in the sky, so he falls. "THAT ADUDU...IF HE WANTS TO TELEPORT ME ATLEAST TELEPORT ME ON THE EARTH! Kuasa elemental! BBB Angin!" BBB transformed into his first tier form, Angin. He quickly created a small tornado under him. "Hahh, good thing i still can use my powers. Wait, where am I? This doesn't look like the space?" Angin started to look around him. He then found a place where it has so many different enviroment. And he saw bunch of weird guys attacking the people!

Angin then saw a buff looking guy seem to be tired, and the other people are also scared

Angin then saw a buff looking guy seem to be tired, and the other people are also scared. So typical Angin, always wants to help people. He then jumped in front of the buff guy. "OI! APA YANG KAU LAKUKAN HAH?!" Yeah sadly, no one seem to understand him. Angin the remembered that Cahaya created a languange pill, so that he can speak and understand another languange. He then swallow the pill. "Ew, it tastes so bad." The others finally understand him. "Who are you boy...what are you doing here. But whatever it is, you must be gone..." The blue haired man start to reach his hand to Angin's face. "Eh? Sorry but im not ready to be gone. PUSARAN ANGIN!"

Angin then created a big tornado to blow the crusty lips man. "WOahh who is this kid?! He came out of nowhere, yet he can handle his quirk so good!" Shout MIna from afar. Angin the continue to to fight with his wind power. *time skip*

"I WILL BE BACK ALL MIGHT!" And a black hole portal appears and those bad guys escaped. Angin then transformed back into BBB. "A..are you okay mister?" Asked BBB. He currently asking the number one hero in this universe, All MIght. "yes, im okay kid. Who are you?" All MIght looked confused, yet looked amazed by the kid who just saved his life and the student. "Im Boboiboy sir. You are injured! Wait a second please. Kuasa elemental! Boboiboy Daun!" All MIght and the students can't believe their eyes. 

"He has two quirks??? Todoroki I think he's your twin!!" Todoroki couldn't help but to stare at Daun. He never saw someone with a hybrid quirk like him before. "Do not worry sir, I can heal you! Akar Akar menjala!" Daun then uses his roots and tie them up around All MIght's body. "It won't hurt, trust me." Daun's roots then begin to shine. It shines so bright that blinded all the people around it. "ARGH! I CAN'T SEE! WHAT IS THAT EXTRA DOING?!" Bakugou, as usual. The angry bomb just complaining all the time. 

"All done :)" Daun quickly remove his roots from All MIght's body. Surprisingly, all the injuries and scars are gone! Daun healed All MIght. He then transformed into his original self again. "There, it doesn't hurt right?" All MIght looks around, he doesn't found any scars. "Kid, please follow me to the principle." BBB gulped. "D..DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?- Please forgive me" BBB didn't know anything in this world yet, so he didnt know that using powers are illegal here.

*time skip, at the principle office*

"Hello there child, my name is Nezu and you're in UA. Now, All MIght reported to me that you used your quirks to save him and the other students. For that im very gratefull and thank you." BBB looked confused. What are quirks? So the uniformed people are the student? The guy he saved earlier is the number 1 hero?? He questioned them, all in his though. "But you do know your actions are illegal. Using quirks to fight are consider a villain." BBB gasped as soon as he heard that. He saved bunch of people, how can he be a villain? HE is a hero in his world. "B..but, I save people! That's what heroes do right?" Nezu looked confused. "You need a hero license to fight villains. You are still like 15 years old. How can you be a hero?" BBB looked even more confuse. In his world, everyone can be a hero if they want to.

"But, because you saved our students, im not going to give you punishments. Would you like to join this school?" BBB actually wants to join. "I..would love too. But i just randomly got teleported here. I dont have money to pay the school fees..." He sadly replied. Nezu hum for a minute. "Dont worry about that young one, you will live in our dorms. We will cover all your needs such like soap, clothes, and many more." BBB smiled brightly as soon as he heard that. He immediately said yes. Now, the new journey in the world has begin...