HAVEN.

Zia Li was the perfect daughter

Martin Li was a billionaire who favored in helping others around him. All he ever wanted from his younger daughter was to keep attending her ballet classes and stay out of trouble on the streets so he could do his business in New York City. After Zia's mother died, Martin Li couldn't bare to give his daughter a look without feeling the slight tinge of Anna Li in Zia's face. Zia thought it would be best to keep her distance from her father and let him play with his empire — New York City.

By doing this, she would become Spider-Woman. She became this hero accidentally so letting her father finding out her little secret would crush him — knowing that his little girl was putting herself in danger to save people and become someone who she was born to be. Would he be proud that she's a real life hero? Maybe he will be — maybe he won't...

Vanessa Baxter-Daniels came from nothing.

Her mother left after her sister died, a tragic death from an idiot robber and Olivia Baxter was gone. Vanessa was left with a father who knew her little secret and knew how special Vanessa was but let his anger get the best of her and hurt the young girl. No mother — no real father and Rachel Baxter had disappeared.

However, Vanessa left. She left that old life behind and didn't let her father's trash talk get the best of her. Now she's a hero — Venus. Unofficial and very secret but it works with purple energy twinkling at her fingertips. She was free.

But putting their differences aside, the two will team up with each other to save something they love — New York City.