1. Knocked on your door with heart in my hand

"Ma!" Y/N's daughter, Carla shouted from behind.
"Yes querida?" She looked behind.
"I was just wondering, how did you and papa meet? Tell me please!" Her eyes tell "pretty please"
"Ay Carla, I told you this a million times already." She sighed
"But mama, i forgot the whole story.." her eyes turned like puppy eyes.

"Alright, chica. I'll tell you all about it! Come sit here Carla." She smiled and pointed at the chair beside her.

It all started when..
The family of L/N's was a happy familia. Everyone was curious about how they worked as a family, Of course being from the Philippines. Everyone admired them. They were blessed with an older daughter and a younger daughter.

Their younger daughter, Y/N was a loving child and a very kind girl. She would always help her sister do chores, and would help her mama and papa clean the house. She is very friendly and stands up for her older sister. Although she experienced bullying at her old town, that doesn't stop her to go forward.

Their older daughter, Gabriela is a very beautiful girl. She has a boyfriend named Jacob, and is very artistic and creative. She even dyed her hair blonde but her mama did not agree with it. But as time goes by, she accepted her daughter. She would always stand up for her younger sister. Although she can be quite annoying sometimes, that doesn't stop her for showing love to her familia.

They finally decided to move to Encanto, as Mirabel being Y/N's bestfriend. And to stop the bullying from her old town.

"We are finally here, that really took so long. Halika Ma, Y/N at Gabriela. (Come on Ma, Y/N and Gabriela) Time to live in our new house!" Their father shouted.

"Aba teka lang Pa, mag-aayos pa po tayo ng gamit sa bagong bahay natin."(Hey wait up Pa, we have to fix our things in our new house) The older daughter sighed.

"Well come on! we have work to do ladies!" He laughed
"Tara, Y/N!" (Come Y/N!) She went inside the house.

"Y/N, kunin mo nga yung mga gamit natin sa kotse. Salamat."(Y/N, can you get our things in the car? Thank you.)

"Sure mama! Wait for me!"

"Is the door locked? Why wouldn't it open? Hays ano ba naman ito!" (Gosh what is this!) As she tried opening the car door.

"Hey Y/N!" A girl surprised her from behind, and hugged her.

"Ay gag- (Oh shi-) wait, Mirabel?!" she looked from behind and saw a familiar face.

"I'm so glad to see you Y/N! We can finally have sleepovers!" Mirabel pulled out from the hug.

"Wait, how did you know that we were here Mira?"

"Well.. Dolores heard you.. And everyone knows that you're here, Y/N. Everyone wants to see you. And uhmm i may have told them? AND WELL ITS BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES NEW PEOPLE SO.."She sweats.

"WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET! Ay nako!" (Oh gosh) The Filipina sweats as well.

"Nak! (Child) why are you taking so long? We don't have all time here." Her mother shouted.

Y/N was shocked as she forgot about fixing the things.

"Mirabel.. we don't have all day here, we need to fix all these first. And everyone could be here fast! Could you help?"