N O R T H E R N L I G H T S

Okay, look.

I initially did not want to rewrite Filthy UNTIL I reread it. Respectfully, I hated how rushed it is. The repetitive use of 'cooed' and 'coos' annoyed the living sh*t out of me. The fact that she ended with Draco without a small relationship with Enzo made me angry, too. I was 17 and bored. I just wrote smut for smut. Anyways, let's try this again. Enjoy this alternate universe of Lucille Granger.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

N O R T H E R N L I G H T S

lucille granger's pov

"All train rides are a bore. I want you guys to tell me the last time you had a grand time in a bloody train ride," Onyx complained. She popped her bubble gum in her mouth and sighed as she glanced outside the window. I, too, glanced outside to see us stride further away from Kings' Cross.

Breaking my quick glimpse, Draco enters our booth and seats himself next to Blaise. His dull eyes gaze at each of us before he looks back down to his lap. Quiet, yet present.

I try not to 'irritate' him with my presence. This blonde always has it out for me, so I refuse to encounter him. I look back outside my window and enjoy the view of the snowfall.

"You're asking the wrong group," Lorenzo smirks. "I had an absolutely grand time with Luna Lovegood not too long ago." With siren eyes, he briefly looks at Draco and Blaise as they both snickered. "Freak, that one."

With slight annoyance, I scoffed. All Lorenzo and Blaise ever speak highly about are how they manage to sleep with girls from each House. But this wasn't new to me or Onyx. We've become accustomed to the way they talk to us.

"Freak? As in...weirdo?" Onyx asked.

Lorenzo smirked once more. "Just a freak. A good...good freak."

Draco figured it wasn't enough for Onyx to catch on, so he added more to his word. "Enzo and Luna had some fun in the train loo while they were both a little drunk during their Year 5. He made her drink The Vial."

"Disgusting," Onyx muttered under her breath. "That classifies as sexual assault, does it not?"

Lorenzo's smirk falls from his face. "Wait, does it?"

"Were you two really intoxicated?" I budged in. "Equally drunk? Who made moves first?"

"I mean—. Obviously, I did. But I was the first to drink from my flask. She—she hardly drank—"

"Were both of you drunk?" I asked once again.

"Yes," Lorenzo replied with worry. "But I think I was a bit drunker."

I sighed. "It's hard to tell whether or not you two assaulted one another. You two consented, I suppose?"

"One hundred percent consensual. She smiles every time we see each other, so I think we're alright. Right?" Lorenzo said. He seemed worried. After realizing what he had done, he wasn't sure whether or not it was right.

"They both fucked each other while drunk," Draco spat. "It's not a big deal. Luna seems okay. Lorenzo seems okay. Why are we talking about whether or not—"

"Would you shut it?" Onyx badgered, cutting Draco off. "We're just making sure Lorenzo didn't fuck up. You and Blaise should know better than to let him worry."

Instead of a smart response, he bit his tongue and kept quiet.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Blaise cleared his throat.