2/1. To ask you a question

"Camilo! Get up it's time for breakfast!" Mirabel knocked on his door.

"Huh.. wait, WAIT a new day a new day of meeting my Y/N again!" Camilo jumped out from his bed.
"Wait for me!"

Camilo fixed his bed.

"Now that my bed is all tidy up.. what should I wear to impress mi vida?" He opened his drawer, it was all the same clothes.

"This is brilliant! This will definitely impress Y/N for sure." He happily opened the door to see Dolores.

"You know you're wearing the same clothes, Camilo! I heard you!" Dolores bursted out laughing.
"H-Hey don't say that! Y/N will definitely be in-love with me!" He shouted.

"I'm gonna marry her anyway!" Camilo crossed his arms.
"And how exactly are you gonna do that?" Dolores smirked and walked towards Camilo.

"Watch me."

He ran down the stairs.

"Hey where are you going Camilo?!" Dolores shouted.
"To my Y/N of course!" He waved.

"You haven't ate your breakfast yet! Plus you just met her, slow down!" She rushed to follow Camilo.

"I can do whatever I want! Besides her familia will let me eat there! Bye Dolores!" He ran towards the L/N's house.

"He won't ever listen.. But that's good cause he won't bother me anymore!" She sighed.
"Dolores! Where's your brother?!" Abuela shouted.

"Oh uh Abuela, hes going to the L/N's house.." She scratched her head.

"That child, let him be. He's finally got a girlfriend.. I am so happy for him." Abuela started crying.

"Abuela! Are you alright?" Mirabel hugged Alma.
"I am fine, now let's eat our breakfast. Shall we?"

"Good thing their house is near, I could visit her everyday!" He happily jumped and knocked on the door.

"Pa! There's someone at the door, could you get it?" Their mother exclaimed.
"Of course Ma." He walked towards the door and he opened it just to see a boy.

...

"Excuse me? Wh-"
"Hola senor! I came to see your daughter, Y/N." He was interrupted by Camilo.

"My daughter.. Y/N?!" His eyes went red.
"Uhh yes, is there anything wrong?" Camilo looked worried.

"Who. Are. You?!" He shouted.
"Pa, is there anything wrong?" Their mother shouted.

"Woah woah, calm down senor. I am the one and only Camilo Madrigal, your daughters future husband!" He smiled.

"Future what now..?! I am sorry kid could you repeat that..?" Their fathers eyes went wide.
"Oh yeah i am her futur-"

"Future friend! Yeah!" Y/N went downstairs to interrupt the boy.
"Oh, uh yes future friend.. yeah." He looked down at the ground.

(Why does he look so disappointed?)

"Ah, welcome to our house. I hope you will never get a crush on my daughter cau-"
"F/N! Stop with that madness, our daughter is already 15 years old. You were like this when Jacob came to visit Gabriela." She interrupted.