3/2. 'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man

The two went inside..

There were balloons everywhere, decorations, flowers too.

They prepared everything, cause Dolores knew and told everyone that they were gonna eat lunch at Casita.

"Are you two surprised? We prepared everything for your date!" Abuela laughed

"Now off you two go! We'll be watching, But in a separate table of course! Casita, could you help?" Mirabel shouted

Casita helped to get a separate table for the familia, so that Y/N and Camilo would eat together. And the rest would watch them do their thing.

"Now what are you two waiting for? Go on eat! As always, the food will get cold!" Pepa looked at the two.

"Ay, thank you Mama.
Mi amor! Would you like me to feed you again? Your father isn't here!" He smiled.
"Oh uhm-" The girl went to look at the familia, and she could see that Dolores was whispering something to Mirabel while staring at the two.

"Uh, bonita? Is everything alright?" Camilo looked to see at what she is looking at, and his face went red.

Mirabel was whispering something to Felix which made him spit the water.

"Ah, mi querida. Please ignore them, im sorry for making you uncomfortable." He whispered.

She looked back again to the separate table, Felix was whispering to Pepa and a rainbow formed at the top of her head.

"No no it's alright Camilo.." She looked back at the boy.
"Are you sure hermosa?" He looked very concerned.

"Yeah, now c'mon hermoso! Let's eat while the food is hot!" She smiled.
"Whatever you say, princesa." He smiled back at her.

..Earlier at the separate table.

"Mirabel! Camilo once again said that he would feed Y/N again!" Dolores whispered while looking at the two.

Mirabel tried covering her mouth, and looked at the two.
"They're so sweet!" Mirabel whispered to Dolores.

"Tió Felix! Camilo said that he would feed Y/N again!" Mirabel whispered cautiously.
"Ay-" Felix spat the water.

"Felix?" Abuela looked at him.
"Abuela, it is nothing. Please uh continue eating!" He wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"Mi vida, Camilo said he would feed Y/N again! Isn't that so sweet?! He was like us when we were little." Felix whispered happily.
"Really?! My son is growing up!" Pepa had formed a rainbow at the top of her head.

"Pepa? Why is there a rainbow?" Abuela asked.
"It's nothing Abuela.. My apologies."

..Back to their table!

"..Camilo, why are they whispering? Is there something wrong?" She spoke while her mouth is full.

"Mi amor, don't talk while your mouth is full! You're so cute." He laughed at the girl.

"We-"
"Like I said senorita, don't talk while your mouth is full!" Camilo covered her mouth with his finger and winked.