3/3. 'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man

The duo has finally arrived at the L/N's house. Y/N knocked at the door.

"At last mi querida, we are finally here." He sighed

"Looks like Mr. Madrigal is tired huh? First time i ever saw you like this!" The girl laughed.

"H-Hey don't tease me amor!" He looked away so that Y/N could not see his face.

Knock knock!

"That must be Y/N! Gabriela, buksan mo yung pinto para sa dalawa!" (Gabriela, open the door for those two) Their mother happily gets the cookies out of the oven.

"Of course Mama!" Gabriela ran downstairs and opened the door to see Camilo and her sister, Y/N.

"Y/N! Naandito sa wakas naandito na kayo! (You two are finally here!) Come on in, you two." Gabriela invited the two to go inside the house.

Before they could enter the house, Camilo spoke.

"Mi amor, could you hold my hand?
But before the filipina could speak, Camilo did not hesitate to hold her hand quickly.

"Camilo?!"

"I see, Ma! Tingnan mo yung dalawa oh! Yieee" (Ma! Look at these two! Awww)

"Mamaya na kayo mag ganyan! Halika na! Lalamig yung cookies ko." (You will do that later! Come on, my cookies will get cold.) Their mother shouted.

"Coming Mama! Come on you lovebirds, time to eat the cookies!" She laughed.

"Vamonos, hermosa!" Camilo went inside with Y/N.

"Please, son Camilo. Have a seat!"
"Ah, Mama. Thank you very much." He smiled.

Camilo and Y/N sat on the chair..

.. realization

"Wait did you just call my mother.. Mama?!" Y/N shouted.
"Yes, what is wrong with that bonita?" He smirked.

"Ay nako nak, Y/N! May galawan talaga yang bata na iyan!" (Oh gosh child, Y/N! That child really has moves!) Their mother smirked.

"Ma! Tigilan mo nga po yan!" (Ma! Please stop that!) She looked away embarrassed, didn't want to see Camilo at all.

"Mi vida, you're blushing?" He turned to look at the girl's face. And she was blushing.

"Ay, princesa! I have made you blush a lot of times this day!"
"I have achieved a high score! Mi amor, looks like i really have an effect on you." Camilo whispered.

"H-Hey would you stop that?! It's embarrassing." She blushed even more.
"How could i not stop? You're so cute senorita!" He pinched her cheeks.

"Now you know what it feels like when you make me embarrassed! We're equal now, bonita."
"And, these cookies are really good! Thank you Mama." He winked at Y/N.

"One more mama and i wi-" Camilo shushed her with putting a cookie on her mouth.
"Say ahhh! Let me feed you, princesa!"

"Really? Infront of me and my mother?!" Gabriela laughed.

"Yes, infront of you two." Camilo smirked.
"Ikasal mo na nga yan anak!" (Marry that boy already child!) M/N once again added.