•Diamond Streams on Rouge Petals•

[La Femme- Elle Ne T'aime Pas]

.

.

.

"Th-That...That bastard!"

After a moment of re-reading the letter, a shrill shriek pierced into the still drowsy morning air. Except for the unexpected wake-up call for everyone, no other important matter was triggered by the voice, fortunately. Just, the expressions of the two men accompanying the culprit froze in an instant.

A drop of a thousand decibels followed next when the air around the tinted lips was displaced by a whisper of the same words.

"That, that bastard dares..."

In an instance, the face of the owner of the loud voice paled under the grey lighting. This pale shadow that cast on his face differed greatly from his naturally light complexion. Somehow, this seemed more like the speaker was sick. Sweat beads started gathering his forehead, alleviating the previous sick appearance.

The onlookers were just as shocked because as far as they knew, the person in front of them was a born soft-spoken person. So what caused this gentle aura to suddenly crack? Whatever it was, it must not be a trivial matter. Analyzing all of this in their head, the two looked at each other, almost telepathically, and said at the same time, "Jimin-ah, what happened?"

Maybe it was just an illusion but in the grey lighting and with his sickly appearance, it almost looked like Jimin's previously snowy locks looked more like they have greyed with old age.

'Is the matter so serious that even his hair is greying with stress in a matter of seconds?' Was the thought that played on the forefront of the red-haired male, who was naturally a bit dull.

However, the cleverer out of the two, Yoongi spoke up at the right time, "Jimin, what is it, is it something to worry about?"

But before he had the chance to completely finish his sentence, the already ghostly-looking Jimin walked out of the library at the speed of light, almost confirming the other two of their thoughts of him being possessed with the way he just teleported.

Maybe it was the trust they had in Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok did not bother to follow him. He looked like he needed space. Despite deciding to not follow him, the chain of thoughts in their minds definitely stayed loyal to their friend and followed his shadow, trying to figure out who the mysterious 'bastard' was.

With a bleak expression, Hyansae came to a conclusion and spoke his mind with a hesitating voice.

"Can it be.... Can it be that it's a letter from Arcaèneus?"

-----------------

[La Femme- Disconnexion]

.

.

.

Fallen Angels' HeadQuarters- Eastern Syatvore

10 Hours Before

"Taehyung, do you think this is a good idea?" A deep voice rumbled out from behind the said man.

A slight snort was heard before Taehyung answered the concerned man behind him. "Joon, what do you take me as? Do you really think I'd wanna join forces with him unless there was another motive? You've stayed with me for many years, you should know by now that I never do anything without making sure to kill both the birds with the stone."