𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

A/n:
This is more of a back story,or filler chapter.  And a music fic. And your also in FloridaOrlando,you was born in England with a British accent,you only came to Florida Orlando to vist dream. So far youve been to dreams house once on this trip. Also lemme know if Dream is uncomfortable with him being caller Clay.
A/n over!

Tw:anxiety and anxiety attacks

Y/n pov:
I get off my bed lazily,knowing I had to stream with dream. Yes me and dream Have been friends since a year ago. I never made an appearance in Dreams videos before,I was only in his video for a slight second,since I was on the dream smp and he joined my discord call. I go over to my gaming set up and first bring up twitch,and press the 'go live' button. I hate having to get off bed. I make sure my face cam isn't on,since I haven't done a face reveal yet. You may be wondering,'why haven't you done a face reveal?' Well it's because I was always self conscious. Dream has been helping me out with it.

(Inspo but pretend there is one more monitor)

I then bring out discord and join the call of dream. I then pull up my starting soon  screen on twitch. I decided it would be a good day for music,since I barely do music on my streams. I go through my playlist and just put 'internet ruined me' by Wilbur soot. I also had a feeling somebody in my chat,or all the chat would tell wilbur to come just tease me for having his song on.

(Press play on the song if you wanna! Also ima start writing in italics in the next chapter)

*insert guitar sounds and stuff whatever*

🎵 My keyboard's like my heart
It shines in RGB and it's full of blood
I don't know what is wrong with me
But I'm scared, pissed off and lonely
I have trouble speaking to women
Unless they're 2D or high definition
Spend all my time on social media
This is the state that I'm in.🎵

I check my stream chat,to see everybody spamming  '@Wilbursoot'. All I do is sigh,hoping Wilbur wont come. If he comes,my anxiety will be kicking out of the roof,whatever that phrase is.

🎵 My Twitter feed's like my brain
'Cause I have it on dark mode
Memorise everything she says
So I can use it to guess her passcode
She's beauty, she's grace
She has a profile picture of her gorgeous face
To try and get more sponsors
To try and get more sponsors.🎵

Oh my,oh my! Wilbur actually joined my chat(btw you know Wilbur. And you also only have 10k ppl watching)

🎵 But why don't you care?
I have spent the past ten years of my life
Making you prepared
You're political enough but not contrary
Sexual enough but not enough to scare me
Give me a reason not to be on my knees
The internet has ruined me🎵

I hear a dono,from the monotone siri voice,the dono gave 100$. The voice said 'Your listening to my song?' I guess Wilbur definitely did that dono.

🎵 Look, I know I must sound insane
But that's part of the package
If she can't handle me at my worst
She don't deserve my mental baggage
I know you want six foot four
But one foot more and I'd almost be tall enough
To reach the high shelf, be your incel
I think I might be a threat to myself🎵

I unmute for a second so I can say yes to Wilburs dono,but im still deafend on discord. "Yes,yes I am." I say,as my Anxiety starts to come through.

🎵 A threat to myself🎵

🎵 But why does she run?
When I'm monthly giving her 50 percent of my income
It feels like my ideas of affection
Are based around artificial perfection
I just want to appease
The internet has ruined me🎵

Before I decide to mute,I have to say one more thing,but to the chat,not to Wilbur soot.  Sorry not sorry Wilby. "After this song,chat,I'll start the stream!" I say,as i move away from the mic. I mute my self and just scroll through tiktok a bit. I knew the song would end in a few seconds so i shut off my phone.

🎵 We used to sleep on call together
We used to sleep on call together
We used to sleep (together)🎵

Now that the song ended,I moved the starting soon screen,to my Minecraft screen. I unmute from my stream. "Hey chat,how we doing today?"

User1:Good! Your voice is so cute.
User2: im fine
User50:Im okay!
Hater10:ew i was good,but now horrible now that you started your stream.

"Oh thats great! And thank you,user1!" I say as I keep reading the chat,seeing a hate comment. I was mentally gonna have a break down about that,Im very sensitive,but I wanted to stay strong. "Oh,okay! Also your the one giving me views,so thanks for being here."

I then undeafen from discord as all I hear is Clay screaming my name. "What? I was just talking to my stream." I say as I move closer to my mic. "Mhm,anyways,should we finish building your house?" Clay says. "Alright let me go into the dream smp." I say as I go to multiplayer servers,and scroll down for a bit until I find it. "Alrighty" Clay says moving into his mic "Cutie" Clay says,now moving away from his mic. I blush hardly,good thing I didn't do a face reveal. Me and Clay always use to flirt,but every time we did I would always blush,with all the flirting we always get fanart of us together,and they even made a ship name for us,and they always spam it when we are being cute together. Our ship name y/s/n(your ship name).

I then load into the Minecraft dream smp server and I go to spawn and wait for Clay. "What's taking you so long to come to spawn? Hm?" I say as I jump around,in Minecraft ofc. I then see Clays green smiley Minecraft character come,I then see him holding f/c/f(favorite color flower). He comes super close to me,and drops the flower for me. I then  pick it up and put it in my off hand. I then hear him typing something. After a few seconds hes done typing. I then see a private message saying 'Minecraft kisses?' I then nod up and down. He comes closer to me and kisses me,in Minecraft,I then do the same. I giggle a bit,as I turn around to see Gogy right behind us.

Tbh.

Is this a cliff hanger? Idk

Words used:1209 words have been used.