𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓."

☾︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☽︎

It's been a day since Reyna Sommers was abducted by the wolves and was striving to act as nothing happened

It's been a day since Reyna Sommers was abducted by the wolves and was striving to act as nothing happened. She woke up in the morning with her friends by her side.

She tried to confide herself that she was safe but every moment she was alone, the memories of last night haunted her like a plague.

So Reyna went to the Lockwood Mansion and organize the Historical Society Tea Party which Mrs. Lockwood ask her to weeks ago. So, that's how she was trying to repel, by keeping herself busy.

She carried a chart board and a few stacks of paper in one hand, a pencil in other, while she ordered people around to do things like which flowers to use, instructing the helpers to not leave a single empty cup or glasses anywhere and to keep the light dim and the candles must be lit. That role she took care of.

Anyone who looked at the girl would believe that nothing is wrong with her but Reyna on the other hand was the only one who knew how she felt. Broken but all she could do was suppress her suffering by putting on a smile on her face.

Reyna was still doing her task when she crashed into someone, Someone she didn't wish to speak to. Tyler Lockwood.

"Reyna? What are you doing here?" Tyler ask her

"Ask your mother and leave me alone." Reyna replies to him and attempts to walk past him but Tyler grabs her arm only for him to get siphoned by Reyna clutching his hand.

"Do not touch me Tyler." She tells him more firmly and all the candles in the area lit up and a waiter who was carrying wine glasses in his hands break and scattered all over the floor

Reyna herself got startled by her unexpected outburst and looked around. Tyler saw this and realized, it was Reyna who was doing this but before he could say anything, Reyna had already walked away.