4/1. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?

Knock knock!
"Goodmorning, senor and senora!"

"Oh, si Camilo ata yan. Buksan mo yung pinto love!" (Oh, i think thats Camilo. Open the door love!) Their mother shouted.

Their father opens the door.
"So you really agreed to my deal?"
"Yes, senor." The boy smiled.

"That's great."
"But keep in mind totoy, i still have my eyes on you." F/N glared at Camilo.

"Dear! Tigilan mo nga yan, diba may pinagusapan kayo ni Y/N? Bilis, kain na dito!" (Dear! Stop that already, You and Y/N have talked already right? Hurry, eat here!) Their mother once again shouted.

"Well, what are you waiting for senor?" Camilo smirked and ran inside the house, followed by F/N.

You could say that their father was glaring at him the whole time, while eating.
"Ay nako, will you stop that already?! Papalayasin kita dito, lagi ka nalang ganito." (Oh gosh, will you stop that already?! I will kick you out of the house, you're always like this.) His wife had enough.

"Ay, senor. Would you mind if i go to my Y/N's room for a bit? You know i'm just going to greet her goodmorning!" He smiled.

"No nev-"
"Of course son, Camilo." Their mother glared at F/N.
"Alright fine you may go." He sighed.

"Gracias, senor and senora!" Camilo ran upstairs and ran towards Y/N's room.

"That boy can never leave without seeing our daughter, can he?" She smiled.
"Our anak (child) is growing up.." He cried out.

"It's okay dear, we were like this when we were young too. Did you forget?"
"But sti-"

"Ay nako, (Oh gosh,) let them be F/N!" She interrupted him.

..
"Mi amor? Are you awake?" He knocked on the door, what a gentleman.

"Mi amorrr?" no response from the girl.

"Can i come in, princesa?" He knocked on the door once again.

"Hermosa, im going in!" He couldn't resist long.
What he saw is the girl, still sleeping tight.

"Ay, mi querida is still sleeping."
"Awww soo cute!" He walked towards the girl, and sat beside her.

"Mi amor! Wake up it's time for you to be awake!" He tapped her shoulder
"Bonita! Wake up."

"If you don't wake up im gonna have to.. hug you? Yeah hug you!" He threatened, but Y/N didn't mind.

He could do this all day, staring at the girl peacefully sleeping.

"Ay, mi amor. You're so... What did Dolores say? maganda." (beautiful/pretty) He pronounced it weirdly.
".."

"Camilo?!" The girl had woken up because of Camilo.
"Oh, princesa! You're finally awake." He smiled.

"Why are you in my room?! And what are you doing here?!" She stood up.
"Nothing, i just wanted to see you, bonita!"

"Here, i will help you fix your bed!"
"No no it's okay Camilo, i can do it by myself."