4/2. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?

"Ay, dear and Camilo! I'm so glad you two are back." Their mother shouted.

"Where is our daughter?!" He cried out.
"She's in her room, mabuti nagdala ako ng paracetamol!" (Good thing i brought paracetamol!)

Camilo and F/N quickly go upstairs to see Y/N.

"Mi amor!" Camilo knocked on the door.
"We are going in, anak."

The two goes inside the room, and saw the girl laying on the bed.

"Huh? Camilo? Papa..? Why are you two here? Aren't you two suppo-"

"Princesa! Are you alright? Why did you get sick?!" Camilo ran towards the bed and hugged the girl.

"Camilo! Don't hug me! You'll get sick, i don't want that to happen." She tried pulling out of the hug, but miserably failed.

"So what if i get sick?! Oh dyos mio, your burning hermosa!" Camilo put his hand on her forehead, to check her temperature.

"Dear! Could you come here? I need some help with the soup." Their mother shouted.

"Papunta na ako jan, Ma!" (I'm coming there, Ma!" Their father quickly ran downstairs.

"Ay, mi querida. What happened, why did you get sick?" He frowned.
"I don't know.. i'm just tired. Can i go to sleep?" She closed her eyes.

"No, princesa. You need to drink your medicine first, and you need to eat your soup!" He tapped her shoulder.
"But i don't want to.."

"Then you'll get sick even more bonita, i wouldn't want that to happen. You'll suffer even more mi amor! We haven't even got mar-

"My dear anak! Here's your medicine, but first eat your soup." Their mother had interrupted.
"Thank you mama."

Camilo grabs the bowl of soup, and tries to feed Y/N.
"Princesa! Say ahhh." He smiled.
"No! i don't wa-"

Camilo put the spoon in her mouth.
She looked annoyed and Camilo just laughed at her.

"Hermosa! You're so cute, even if you are sick."
Camilo continued to feed his dear Y/N.

..
"Ay, dear. Have you and Camilo talked about it?" Their mother whispered.

"I did but.. i still fail miserably, what should i do dear?" He whispered back sadly.
"F/N, you should accept Camilo now. He's already proven to you that he's enough for Y/N."

"But they just met 3 days ago!" He cried out.

"Dear, that's like us! Love at first sight." She smiled.

"I guess you are right, pag-iisipan ko muna. Dear." (I will just think about it. Dear)

"Thank you, F/N." She hugged her husband, and he hugged back as well.

..
"Now that you are finished eating, it's time for you to drink your medicine bonita!"

He opened the box of the paracetamol, and poured the syrup on the spoon.