4/3. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?

"Mama! We're back." Camilo knocked on the door, and to their surprise. Y/N was the one to open the door.

"Ay, mi amor! It's so good to see you, i missed you so much!" Camilo hugged the girl, didn't even think about their father scolding him.

"Camilo.. you two were literally gone for 10 minutes, that's quick." She pulled out from the hug.

"But for me it feels like forever, senorita! How about a ki- Oh uh! Sorry sorry okay i'll get inside!" Their father patted Camilo on the back.

"Ang bilis niyo naman! Oh kumain na kayo, nagluto ako ng sinigang!" (You two are quick! Oh come eat here, i cooked sinigang!) Their mother shouted.

"We'll be right there Ma! Come on, Papa! Camilo." She held Camilo's hand.. but this time, His hands were sweaty.

"Eh? What's wrong Camilo? Your hands are sweaty." Y/N noticed, and Camilo let an awkward laugh out.

"Uhm, it's nothing mi vida! Let's just eat this delicious meal, thank you senor and senora!" He smiled, Y/N just shrugged.

"Gabriela! Come downstairs, it's time to eat lunch!" Their mother once again shouted, just for Gabriela to hear.

"I'm going there Mama!" Gabriela ran downstairs, and she covered her mouth. Because Y/N and Camilo were staring at each other, not knowing their father was glaring at the two.

"Well uh, Gabriela. The plates, please?" Their mother looked at the girl.

"Mama!! Si papa oh, he's doing it again!" Sinumbong ni Gabriela kay M/N. (Gabriela complained to M/N.)

"Hays, F/N! How many times have i told you to not scare Camilo?! I thought you two already talked it out." Their mother scolded F/N and sighed.

But they didn't know, Camilo and F/N had planned something before entering their house.

"Sorry dear, well let's eat shall we?" Their father smiled, and winked at Camilo.

"Camilo, could you pass me the ulam?" (dish) Y/N asked.

"Y/N nak, Camilo doesn't understand that." Their mother laughed.

"Of course, mi princesa."
Camilo happily gave his Y/N the dish.

Their mother's eyes widen, as well as Gabriela, and Y/N.
"Y/N teh (sis), i didn't teach him that word." Gabriela whispered to her sister.

"Did Papa teach him some words?" Y/N whispered back.
"I don-"

"Gabriela! Y/N, don't whisper while eating lunch." Their mother scolded the two.

"Ay, sorry Mama." The two continued to eat lunch.
"Hermosa, what were you two whispering?" He whispered to Y/N.

"Did you whisper to her that im so gwapo?"
"I didn-"

"Camilo, Y/N! Infront of the food. Really?" Their mother sighed.
"Sorry, Mama!" Camilo apologized.

"Please children, continue to eat." Their mother stood up, and washed the plates.