INTRODUCTION

─────────────────────

|| SYNOPSIS ||

Inspired by the youtube documentary of the same name, a teenage girl who is bullied for her unkempt look and poor hygiene simultaneously starts a high school revolution that divides the popular preps and their outcast counterparts.

While others condemn her disheveled hair, baggy clothes, and dirty sneakers, the girl in question named Tessica - with a T - has created quite the cult following comprised of other girls who want to be rebellious and/or noticed in a sea of the unnoticed.

However, Tess doesn't want idolization and groupies, she wants a date to the prom and maybe some new wheels for her skateboard.

But it seems as if nobody is truly interested in the "hobo girl" outside of cafeteria gossip - nobody but Masyn.

The aspiring rockstar is fascinated by Tess, her aesthetic, and her lifestyle. Not to mention the posse of wannabes who copy her style and try to adopt her messy fashion and nonchalant demeanor for their own.

Rumors are spreading like wildfire and Tess is the talk of the town.

The mystery behind Tess and her refusal to address the bold statement she unknowingly made leaves others baffled, frustrated, and skeptical if this was merely a stunt for popularity or a desperate cry for help.

However, it's Masyn that strives to dig deeper and look underneath the surface where the real Tessica lies.

It's not until he learns that Tess is being molested by her step-father and her poor hygiene is the only thing that keeps him at bay does he realize you can't judge a book by its cover.

Now it's up to Masyn to defend Tessica's reputation against the bullies and perhaps even build the courage to ask her to prom. 

─────────────────────

|| THEME SONG ||

"Dirty Girl" by Eels

─────────────────────

|| COPYRIGHT ||

Copyright © 2021 by Paris Monet

All rights reserved.

─────────────────────

|| Published December 26th, 2021 ||

─────────────────────