4/4. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?

"Now what should i do..?" Camilo sighed, as he sat on the chair.
"Wait! I have an idea!"

And what was that idea? Well you could say he wanted to Bruno to read his prophecy!

"So this is his door huh?"

"Tió Bruno! Could i come in?" Camilo knocked on the door many times, as he is impatient.

"Camilo? What are you doing here? Of course, come in." Bruno shouted as he was just about to go upstairs.

Camilo opened the door, as he could see sand fall.

"Cou- Woah, Tió Bruno? Where are you?" Camilo asked as he walked towards the falling sand, only to fall to a pit of sand.

"Eh?! Wha-" He was interrupted by Bruno, who tried covering his laugh.

"Camilo!"
"Tió! So good to see you, so could you read my prophecy?" He asked straight forward, which made Bruno raise his one of his eyebrows.

"Camilo, i need a big space to rea-"
"Well here? Isn't this big enough for you Tió?" Bruno sighed.

"No Camilo, we need to go up there." Bruno pointed up, and Camilo's eyes wide open.

"Don't you ever get tired going up these stairs Tió?!" He pointed at the stairs, which made Bruno laugh.

"Just come on Camilo, let's go. You want to see your prophecy, right?" Camilo nodded. And he followed his Tió.

"Are we there yet Tió Bruno?" The boy asked as they have just stepped at one meter.

"No, in fact. Not even close, Camilo."
"UGHH! How long until we get there?!" He groaned.

"Don't complain, c'mon! We have a lot of stairs to go!" Bruno hurriedly ran up the stairs.
"Tió, Wait up!" Camilo followed his Tió.

..

After minutes of going up..
"Are we almost.. there Tió?" Camilo tried catching his breath.
"One step left!" Bruno stepped on the last step.

The path was already fixed, so they wouldn't have to get a rope to get there.

"Finally, phew! Aren't you not tired Tió?!" Camilo breathed in and out.
"No, Camilo."

"Now come on, follow me!" Bruno ran towards the cave, and Camilo followed him.

"I was right! You have a lot of rats, but not ta-" Camilo was shushed by Bruno.

"Shush! Now here we are." Bruno and Camilo has entered the circle door.

"So this is where you read prophecies?" Camilo asked and Bruno turned to look at the boy.

"Yes, now come on. We don't have all day." Bruno put sand all around them.

"What are those fo-"
"Shh, i need to concentrate. Camilo"

Bruno got a match from his pocket, and lit up the match. To put the fire in the firepits, and he put the fire in the leaves. Then he blew the fire from the match.