5. Say yes, say yes, 'cause I need to know

"Y/N teh! Camilo is here, wake up!" Gabriela knocked on her door, as Camilo was waiting for her downstairs.

"I'm going in here!" Gabriela opened the door, and walked towards her sister.
(Tulo pa laway nito eh!) Gabriela tries holding her laugh.

"Y/N, L/N Wake up. Your boyfriend is here!" Gabriela shouted and tapped the girl's back.

The girl had woken up by her ate, with a sleepy look on her Tienes razon querido

"Mi amor! I missed you so much." Camilo rushed towards Y/N to hug her.

"Camilo? What are you doing here in the middle of the morning?" She asked, still sleepy.
"Princesa, of course to see you!" He smiled, and pulled out from the hug.

"And also, me and your papa have something important to do. So before i go, i wanted to see you first."
"Eh? Where are you two goi-"

Camilo bowed and kissed her hand, and he sighed.
"Mi querida, don't you miss me?" He looked at the girl.
"Of course I miss you, Camilo."

"I couldn't spend a day without seeing you, mi princesa."
"Me to-" She was interrupted by her father.

"Well, nak. Me and the boy will be going now, take care of yourselves!" Their father had already left.

"Mi amor, is there something you wanted to say?" Camilo asked the girl, and he held her hand. (It feels like forever since i held her hand!)

"Oh uh, it's nothing Camilo. You should get going now." Y/N smiled.

"Well, goodbye mi querida! Please wait for me, mahal kita!" He walked away with her father. And she sighed.

"Is there something wrong, dear?" Y/N's mother noticed her facial expression. And Y/N just shook her head.

"It's nothing Mama, can i eat my breakfast now?"
"Sure anak."

..With Camilo and F/N.

"Well son, have you practiced your vocals?" Their father asked and smiled.

"Of course i already did, would you like to hear it sir?" Camilo stopped walking.

"No, i would want to hear it when you are with Y/N. I don't want it to spoil it for her." He laughed.

"Ohh, o-"

"Kid! Have you also tried out a suit?" He added, causing Camilo to stop talking.

"Oh uh, yes sir!" Camilo nodded.

"Oh, and there is also one thing totoy." Their father looked at the boy, once again.

"What is it mister?"

"Well, you know i kind of trust you this time. But I'm not sure yet, i'm afraid that you'll hurt my daughter's feelings. You'll be like Jacob! Except Gabriela and Jacob dated again." He sighed

"I promise sir, I would never hurt her feelings. Why would i even in the first place? She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. And i would do anything to see her smile, or even laugh."