6. You say i'll never get your blessing till the day I die

Today was the day, for Camilo Madrigal.
(Fast right? time really flies)

"Camilo! Wake up, you still need to practice your singing!" Dolores shouted outside his door.

"Camilo, if you don't wake up this once!" Pepa knocked on the door.

"Ay, mama! He won't really wake up."
"I know, i have an idea.." Pepa smirked and Dolores nodded.

"Camilo! Your girlfriend is here!" Pepa shouted loudly so that Camilo could hear, but everyone in Casita heard her.

"Y/N is here already?" Abuela gasped, and Pepa shook her head.

"My bestfr- Ohh, okay okay." Mirabel was interrupted by Pepa, and she immediately understood.

"Mama, won't your throa-"

"Camiloo! Your girlfriends here!" Pepa shouted once again, this time Camilo had heard his mother. And he quickly got up to his bed.

He first changed his pajama pants to his normal clothes, and he even brushed his hair. Camilo checks himself in the mirror and he winked.

"I look great! Now time to see my future wife." He walked towards the door.

Camilo opened the door, and he gave an annoyed look. He looked around to see if Y/N was really there, turns out it was just a prank so that Camilo would wake up.

"Mama! My Y/N isn't ev-"
"Oh shush Camilo! You have a big day today, now come on. It's time to eat breakfast." Pepa and Mirabel went down the stairs.

"Camilo, after this you have to rehearse your singing!" Dolores ran down the stairs.

"Oh right! I forgot.. today is the day for Y/N's father to accept me! Or.. not accept me." He sighed, and he went down the stairs as well.

"Time for breakfast!" Isabela shouted outside, Casita had already put the chairs for them.

"Thank you, Casita!" Mirabel gathered the plates, and she put them one by one at the table.

"Thank you, Mirabel. Everyone, go get your dishes!" Abuela pointed at the table that has their breakfast.

Everyone got their dishes, thankfully Camilo didn't shapeshift to Dolores this time so that he could get extras.

Everyone sat on the table, as Abuela made an announcement.

"A delightful morning to us, as today is the day that Y/N's father gets to decide if he'll accept Camilo! Or not accept.." The mood became gloomy, Camilo was worrying at that point.

"But.. i'm glad that our familia is complete again! Familia Madrigals!" Abuela shouted and everyone shouted as well.

"Camilo, after thi-" Dolores whispered but was cut off by Camilo.
"I already know!"

"Camilo, Are you alright?" Abuela looked at the two, and the two cracked a smile.

"Abuela, he's probably just nervous because you know." Mirabel whispered to Abuela, and she nodded.