8. Yes, i trust you with my daughter (TRUE ENDING)

(This is the true ending!)

"Tough luck my friend but the answer is.." Everyone was waiting for Y/N's fathers response, Camilo bit his lips.

"Yes." Their father sighed. And everyone gasped, shouted, squealed, Camilo's eyes widened up. He was about to tear up, until Y/N kissed him on the cheek again.

He went red, his hands were sweaty again. He didn't expect that he would say yes, because Y/N's father did not look impressed earlier. But Camilo was wrong.

(Looks like he went on a emotional rollercoaster again.)

"He said yes! Felix, did you hear that?" Pepa started tearing up, and Felix nodded.

"Yes mi vida, loud and clear! I'm so happy for our son." Felix gave tissues to Pepa, and she quickly wiped her tears with it.

"Mama, are they official now?" Antonio whispered softly to Pepa, and she nodded. Antonio hugged Pepa and Felix, the both accepted it.

"Holy crap, papa really said yes!" Gabriela whispered to Dolores, and Dolores started tearing up as well.

Gabriela noticed tears falling down Dolores' face and she wiped it. Dolores smiled as she looked at Gabriela.

"Thank you, Gabriela." Dolores hugged Gabriela tightly, and the girl hugged her back as well.

"Mami! He really said yes, I knew Camilo could do it!" Bruno jumped many times, and Abuela teared up.

"Our family is complete again." Abuela tried holding her tears, but she couldn't hold it anymore. (Tears of joy)

"Sisters, I can't believe it! He said yes!" Isabela looked at Luisa and Mirabel, and Luisa hugged her sisters.

"I'm so glad! I'm gonna cry! But a real woman doesn't cry.." Luisa tried holding her tears, but the two smiled.

"We cry too!" The two exclaimed, and Luisa didn't hold her tears anymore. She mouthed 'Thank you' and the two nodded.

Camilo gasped, and looked at the girl. She was tearing up too, Camilo and Y/N hugged eachother tightly.

"Mi amor! Did you hear that..?" Y/N was about to speak, until their father had interrupted them.

"Ahem!" Their father looked at the two and he coughed.

"Thank you so mu-" Camilo was interrupted as Y/N's father hugged them both.

Y/N's father started tearing up as well, The mood became emotional. Everyone had cried and jumped at the same time, and their father pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you really, so much sir. I thought you wouldn't accept because.. you didn't look impressed at all." Camilo started tearing up, and Y/N's father had patted him on the shoulder.

"I know that you'll take good care of my daughter, I have to thank you for everything you have done for her. Even though you rushed things.." Their father sighed, he was sure of his descision.

Camilo really did rush things, they have just met 6 days ago. That's almost a week, looks like love at first sight can really happen.