vii.

________________________________

chapter seven.
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙no escape.

 *ੈ✩‧₊˚________________________________

*ੈ✩‧₊˚
________________________________

"Don't touch me," I snarled at them, forcing my head forwards to avoid their grasp.

As a pair of hands wrapped around my throat and forced me to be trapped in their grip, I was jolted back to the backrest of the chair.

I was forced to glance up at the red-head, who was the one having her hand wrapped around my throat. "What the hell is on the back of your neck?" She spoke venomously through clenched teeth as she peered down on me, her head hovering over my face.

"Noth—" When her fingers drove into my throat, catching the bone of my throat, I was cut off. "Don't lie to me. The consequences will not be pleasant for you," She cut me off as her fingers only delved deeper.

I chuckled bitterly in response to her threat, her fingers encircling the base of my throat. "Give me your best shot, любовь (love)," I said, peering in between her green orbs and lush lips with a grin.

She clenched her jaw and stared me down, threatening me a second time with nothing but her gaze. After a brief moment, she turned to face Fury, who responded to her look with a nod.

The red-head removed her hand from my throat and grasped the back of my neck, forcing my head to incline, with Fury's permission for whatever it was.

I was forced to stand up with the red-head's hand wrapped around the back of my neck once the restraint on my right hand was released.

When she returned my free hand back to the restraints after I got out of the chair, I chuckled to myself and looked over at her from over my shoulder.

She slowed her hand's movements as she felt my gaze on her and sensed something, causing her to slowly look up at me when she was about to imprison my hands once more.

She gazed up at me through her brows when her emerald orbs collided with mine. It wasn't just the slightly slouched position she was in, trying to keep my hands behind my back, that made her gaze up at me from her shorter height; it was also my own height.

I suddenly grabbed her arm from behind me, which was wrapped around the back of my neck, and tossed her over my shoulder, forcing her to collapse flat on her back onto the steel tabletop.

As Fury was wide-eyed and distracted by his Agent who had just been attacked, I quickly whirled around and landed a punch square in his face. He slumped backwards as my fist slammed into his face, and blood poured out of his nose, which I knew was broken since I felt the bone crunch on contact.

The rear of my left leg was then kicked, causing me to lose my balance slightly before being grabbed by the shoulders from behind and my head banged on the table's edge.