Now she is in,love but with...

one last taste." Yama asked
"I don't want it to be the last though." Layla said grabbing Yama closer. This mist of the magic clashing into lust max. The taste of the flesh your tongue desire. A drop of the fruit. The flow is to much to ignore.

The attraction is tense and sweet it's just yes. Placing her finger in the river to help the flow rush for more. As she phase away into the pleasure.

Yama was still thinking about what she said until she thought about her juvon. But the feeling was to much.
As they finish the love and embrace each other. Yama still want to see her juvon.
" you ok? Want .." Layla tried to finish as she noticed Yama getting up and getting dress. "Yama!" Layla said looking confused and lost. "Layla this is the last I can no longer do this." Yama didn't want to look at her because she knows she wants to keep the lust a stray but a forever thing.
" Layla I love our friendship and want it to stay this quiet but aren't we hurting thee men love and falling in love with.?!" Yama rushed out, grabbing her keys and shutting the apartment door behind her. Crying as she makes her way to her apartment down the hall on the left corner. Locking her door behind as she lends onto the door sliding down.

BUZZZ BUZZZZ

" hello!?" Yama said wiping her tears.
" babe, you alright?" Juvon asked wind blowing in the back ground letting her know he is on his way to the house. She got ask he continues talking to her. A soothe relaxing feeling came over her. She finish the cooking and set up the table, getting herself clean too, as she set the mood for him to get relax and enjoy the night.

Beep Beep!

Yama looked at the phone seeing it's Layla calling. " hey babe I'm walking up to the door."
Juvon said Yama didn't noticed she was lock in movement due to layla.

Bloop

BOOM BOOM BOOM BABE!

Yama got back to reality.
Forgetting layla could of texted.
Yama unlocked the door. Juvon was just about to knock when he looked up at Yama. She pulled him hugging him. "Is everything ok love?" Juvon asked hugging her back with concern. Yamas mind was bothering her with what's been going on and they just started staying over at each other's place. But they have been friends for years. Why throw it away I mean it's not always lust. It is a real friendship.
" so I need to you go get cleaned up !" Yama order him in a very passionate way. " so what's the plan." It's the weekend." Juvon was excited as he walked in the bathroom and started unclothing for his shower.

Yama remembering that Layla did text. So she she viewed the text.

Yama please don't let this end our friendship but you can not denied the fact it was new. That's all now you see how it feels to be in love twice.

Yama smirked. " always know what to say!"

Yama replied with a good night and talk later.

Yama went into the bathroom as juvon was standing in the room waiting for her. " you know your baby right?" Juvon asked Yama . " ummm I know I'm very genuine to you." She replied. He chuckled as he grasp her by her waist turning her into his chest, removing her robe. "No for real your amazing with a beautiful soul." Juvon kisses Yama and the night continues. With love.

" hey babe I'm home go was your day? Ron asked Layla as he places his keys on the table and sees Layla in the dinning room typing. Layla gets up and walks toward him hugging him tight. Ron was worried, and struck by confusion. " layla what happen?" Ron ask as he grabs her hands. "I was thinking DONT you think it's time we decide to move out and find a house so we can start our suburban family?" Layla wanted this so dearly. Ron didn't see how much this meant to her. He thought it was just marriage but he didn't realize how lucky he was to have someone want that with him. "Of course love" Ron replied. Hugging and holding her close. It Layla was thinking about the life she could have with her family and her friend. She couldn't get earlier out of her head. She felt she needed to get far but not to far.