CHAPTER SIXTEEN

TEDDY BEAR

       LEE WALKED HOME after hours of rehearsing

       LEE WALKED HOME after hours of rehearsing. She had to find an outfit that made the band have a hip vibe and she needed her sisters opinion on everything she had.

She heard music coming from the dance studio downstairs. It was most definitely Dirty Candy practicing. Lee dropped her backpack off in her room before going to check on the girls.

       They were grabbing some water as the blonde opened the door and walked in. Carrie was sitting in the back with Lee's choreography book open. The oldest has always let her younger twin use it when needed in case she wasn't there to help with the rehearsal.

       Lee padded over and sat next to her sister with her back leant on the wall. "Well look who showed up."

       "I'm sorry, Care. I was at Julie's rehearsing."

       "Didn't you say the band broke up because the guys weren't able to connect?" Carrie questioned.

       Lee sighed, "Yeah, but they apologized profusely and Julie and I agreed to join again. We're actually playing at the coffee house tonight."

       "Are you guys playing after us?" Carrie gestured to her dance team.

       Her sister shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't seen the list."

       Carrie nodded and the two sat in silence just laying on each other. A moment later, Carrie spoke up again, "Bear, don't let the guitarist break your heart, okay? He looks like a player to me."

       Lee smiled at her sisters protectiveness, "Thanks, Care. But, nothing's going on between me and Luke."

       Carrie smirked as her plan worked, "I didn't mention a specific guitarist."

       Lee's eyes widened as she realized that she fell perfectly into her sisters little trap. Of course Carrie was talking about Luke, but she wanted to hear her sister say it. Carrie then stood up and gathered Dirty Candy around so they could rehearse one more time before they put their make up and outfits on.

       Lee stayed in her position and watched them, critiquing them every so often in being sharp with their moves. Once they were done, all the girls helped Lee raid her drawers and closet for the perfect outfit but couldn't find one.

       Carrie walked into the room with a red leather cropped tank top and light washed jeans with stickers put on with an iron. Lee was shocked to see such a beautiful outfit laying around in the house. Her sister then came back with bedazzled white high heel boots. Definitely a DIY Carrie did.

       Now with her dressed and Dirty Candy in their bright colored outfits. The large group of girls were ready and set off into one of the girls' mom's car. They were all ready to preform.