Sleepover

It was a rainy day at the McDuck Manor. The mud was almost as slippery as ice, and the fountains overflowed with water. It's a good thing that everyone was inside. The storm would just keep getting bigger every second. The kids where sleeping in the biggest room in the mansion. Scrooge put them in there just in case they would get into trouble, which was all the time. They invited a few friends over for a sleepover and surprisingly, they actually where sleeping this time. They all slept on a 30 foot mattress which was nothing compared to the size of the room. Webby snuggled with Lena, Dewey rested his head on Huey's arm, Huey laid perfectly still like always, and Louie was on the side of the bed laying upside down. Is that even normal? Huey woke up to a loud thundering noise and gasped, waking up everyone else. "Flintheart Glomgold is back! Oh your NOT getting away this time!" Webby yelled as she grabbed a sword out from under the bed. "Has that been under the mattress this WHOLE TIME?!" Lena screeched and scooted away. Huey bolted from the covers and grabbed the sword right out of Webby's hands. "No no no! Junior Woodchuck Rule #1: Always expect the unexpected! You can't know if it's Glomgold without proof!" He insisted. Dewey walked up to Huey with a serious expression on his face. "Huey, your annoying." He said, laughing and nudging Louie who wasn't in the mood. "Guys, it's probably just Launchpad crashing his plane into another house. Let's go back to bed." Louie yawned then quickly smacked his head back on the pillow. Yeah, just Launchpad. Maybe.