8. But no means no! (ALTERNATIVE)

This is the alternative ending! Play the music for more feelings.

"Tough luck my friend but the answer is.." Everyone was waiting for Y/N's fathers response, Camilo bit his lips.

"No, im sorry." Everyone was about to shout congratulations, but was shocked at the answer of Y/N's father.

"Congratu- wait what?!" Dolores' eyes blinked, and she looked at Camilo. Camilo was expecting this answer from Y/N's father, he did not look impressed earlier.

"Oh.. right, i knew it." Camilo was about to tear up, but Y/N had suddenly hugged him.

"No, i don't mean it that way.. kid." Their father walked towards Y/N and Camilo. And he sighed as he patted Camilo's head.

"It's just, you two had just met 6 days ago. And i still don't really trust you that much, because you rushed things with my daughter."

Camilo started tearing up, and Y/N wiped his tears. Y/N frowned at the answer of her father.

"Nonono, it's okay, you can still court my daughter. But i still need to trust you more." He sighed once again, and Camilo stopped crying.

Camilo looked at Y/N, and he gasped.

"Really..?" Camilo was surprised, he could still court Y/N. He'll do everything to get Y/N's father's trust.

"Yes, son."

"Thank you.. so much, Sir!" Camilo bowed at Y/N's father. And he hugged Y/N once again.

"Mi amor, i promise i'll make your father proud." He smiled at the girl, and Y/N nodded.

"So uh, are we gonna celebrate? Or no..?" Bruno looked at Abuela, and Abuela sighed.

"I guess not for now.. thank you everyone, for coming to Camilo and Y/N's party." Abuela smiled, as she felt kind of bad for Camilo.

But Camilo still has a chance, and this time.. he won't ever waste this opportunity that Y/N's father gave him.

Everyone left Casita, Y/N and Camilo were left outside to talk.

"So uhm, i guess.. i'll see you tomorrow?" Y/N was not happy about her father's response, but she knew Camilo could still court her.

"Yeah.. thank you mi princesa, i will really miss you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow." Camilo hugged the girl, and Y/N smiled.

"I should be thanking you, because you did everything that my father wanted. But i don't know what's wrong with him." The girl sighed, and pulled away from the hug.

"No no no, it's okay bonita.."
..

"Now this is kind of awkward.." Y/N scratched her head, and Camilo nodded.

The mood became awkward, none of the two didn't know how to talk to eachother now.

"Ahem! I'll see you tomorrow then, Camilo." Y/N waved at him, and she walked away.

"I.."

"I'll see you tomorrow too, i promise i'll do everything to make your father trust me. I won't ever let go of you ever, mahal na mahal kita.. Y/N." He started tearing up, he knew this was gonna happen.

"Huh? So grandfather didnt accept papa yet?" Carla frowned, and Y/N nodded.

"Then.. what happens next?"
"Do I have to tell what happens next?" Carla nodded, and Y/N smiled.

"Alright then, so what happens is.."

WRITTEN: 12/29/21
WORDS: 543

COMPLETED: 12/29/21

RUDE has finally been completed! Thank you to everyone that has been reading my fanfiction, i'll start writing RIDICULOUS!