bonten i

The keycard buzzes loudly granting you entrance to the big apartment complex you just moved into.

A large chandelier shines in the middle of the quiet lobby area, reflecting off the squeaky clean floors.

You look down at your heels, realising you stained the entryway with your dirty stilettos.

A part of you starts wondering if maybe you should take them off, it was so clear to you that you weren't cut out to live here.

Only if you weren't forced by your dad to move out of your dorm none of this would have happened.

You already start missing your old roommate and the party you knew you'd be having right now if it weren't for this rather big inconvenience.

While shaking the rain off your umbrella, you pause to look around you - the eerie silence along with the loud thunder outside makes you feel uncomfortable.

The place looked abandoned almost, and your gut feeling told you that something bad is gonna happen, making you feel paranoid.

However, you shake that feeling off, telling yourself you've just watched too many horror movies.

A loud ding echoes through the lobby, and you dart your eyes around, searching for the source of the noise. You concluded the noise came from the elevator on your left, which would have been awfully obvious from the start if you didn't feel so anxious.

The doors slowly part, and soon enough your gaze falls upon a white-haired man that looked anything but ordinary.

He stares down into his phone typing away seemingly absorbed in the conversation he must be having.

As you scan his whole body from head to toe, you quickly notice the golden rings and expensive designer clothing clinging off his slim frame.

Now he looks like he belongs in a place like this, not yo-

Suddenly, the stranger calls out your name confidently, as if he knew you.

You narrow your eyes and snap out of your thoughts, trying to confirm what you just heard wasn't just some crazy hallucination.

" Yes, and you? "

"Hajime, Kokonoi "

You almost roll your eyes at the sound of his name, even THAT sounds expensive and it's making you somehow feel even more out of place.

He looks like the ' daddy's money ' type at first glance, but something most definitely felt off.

He stops to slide his phone into his back pocket and nods up at the large suitcase behind you.
" Let me help you carry that upstairs,"

" I'm sorry, but do I know you ?" You blurt out confused, trying your best not to sound too rude.

Kokonoi lets out a small, unimpressed laugh.
" 205, you're my new roommate "

You shake your head and part your lips to speak but get interrupted before you could begin. He places his cold hands on your waist briefly, slowly moving you out of the way.

With no further explanation, he lifts the suitcase from the floor and you turn around, placing a hand on his arm firmly.

He gazes at you, his feline-like eyes making you grow nervous all of the sudden.

You drop your hand off his arm quickly and clear your throat," This must be some mistake, I was never told of any roommate "

With nonchalance, Koko shrugs before stepping into the elevator - effortlessly carrying the baggage you struggled with the whole way here.