imagine: vic coming home to you

☆ in which vic is coming home to you after being with the band

☆ pretend all the english is in italian unless stated otherwise per favore e grazie*

☆ suggested by @/yelenabemylova_

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

vic pov

the band and i were just coming home from our first tour after eurovision. while i loved the band, i most definitely love being at home as well. plus, i'd been spending a lot — and i mean a lot — of time with them.

damiano and thomas were arguing over something stupid, as usual, but i was just excited to get home and see my dog, chili, and girlfriend. i hadn't seen her in weeks, and i knew she wasn't expecting me until tomorrow, so i figured i'd surprise her.

"questo è stupido,*" thomas said to damiano calmly. (*that's stupid)

"no, non è stupido, è intelligente,*" damiano replied. thomas simply responded by rolling his eyes playfully at him. (*no, it's not stupid, it's smart)

your pov

i sat up from my bed, walking towards the door to exit me and victoria's shared bedroom find chili. after calling her name several times, she came running from the kitchen into the sitting room, where i was.

i greeted her and picked her up, walking to the sofa and laying there with chili in my arms. i turned on the television and began to watch cobra kai on netflix [a/n: i'm sorry i had to]. my eyes felt heavy as chili layed on me, and i began to feel tired.

vic pov

"okay, vic, here we are," damiano said, when he noticed that our driver had pulled up to where i lived.

"okay, thanks," i sighed tiredly and got out of car, slamming the door behind me. i got my bags from the back of the car and started to walk towards my house, waving goodbye to guys.

as i unlocked the front door, i put my bags in first, trying to be quiet. i walked through the doors only to be greeted by the lovely sight of my girlfriend and dog laying on the sofa.

"ciao, chili," i whispered, walking towards her and sitting on the edge of the sofa. chili jumped off of y/n and ran towards me. "ciao bella," i giggled quietly, trying not to wake y/n.

i started to pet chili and whisper things to her — telling her how much i missed her and such. i sat there for about fifteen minutes and decided it was time to wake y/n. i'm gonna be honest — i was getting bored.

i crawled towards her, slowly pushing chili off my lap, receiving a small whimper from her. "bella, bella," i whisper-yelled.

her eyes slowly started to open. "vic?"

"ciao, bambina," i laughed, still being quiet. she sat up and instantly pulled me into a warm embrace. i hugged her back. god, i missed this.

we just stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company. "i missed you so much, tesoro," she mumbled into my chest.

i giggled. "i missed you, too, dolcezza."

i hesitantly pulled back — i could've to stay like that all day. "so, do you wanna cuddle and watch a movie," i asked looking down at her.

she nodded. "okay," i said happily.

i stood up and got blankets, snacks, and pillows. i went back into the sitting room, put down the things i got, and hopped onto the sofa with my girlfriend. she giggled in response, causing me to do the same.

i sat back against the sofa and y/n layed her head against my chest, laying on top of me. i wrapped my arms around her and looked down at her. she looked up at me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

i laughed a little and grabbed the television remote, putting on a movie we both liked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND I HOPE ITS OKAY JDKKSF

i'll try to make an imagine for ethan or thomas while i also write a smut for damiano bc that will probably take a while lol