𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"Please stop crying." Kentrell whined as Kaylani continued to cry. "What's wrong?"

Kaylani continued to sob, her cries getting louder. Kentrell tried walking around the room and patting her back, but Kaylani continued to cry.

"You still hungry?" Kentrell asked, walking out of the room and down the stairs. Kentrell fixed her a bottle, trying to put it in her mouth, but she just pushed it out. "Dezani, please."

Kentrell walked around the house, patting Kaylani's back. He picked up his phone, googling a solution. One of the solutions that popped up was taking your baby outside, so Kentrell pulled on a pair of shorts and walked onto the front porch, taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"You okay now?" Kentrell asked, patting Kaylani's back as she sniffled. "We can stay out here for a lil while, it ain't that hot today."

Kentrell played with Kaylani as they sat on the porch, until a unfamiliar black car pulled into the driveway, a girl stepping out of it, a little boy following after her.

"What you here for?" Kentrell asked, recalling seeing her somewhere, but not remembering where.

"To see Von." She walked onto the porch, staring at Kaylani as the little boy hid behind her leg, peaking from behind her leg now and then.

"And, who the fuck might you be?" Kentrell asked, pulling Kaylani closer.

"That don't matter, where the fuck is Von?" The girl, Kayla asked, starting to get aggressive.

"Again, who the fuck are you?" Kentrell asked, standing out of the chair and getting aggressive with her.

"I'm his sister." Kayla rolled her eyes.

"That's all you had to fucking say." Kentrell mugged. "Why you here?"

"I'm here to drop off Grandbabii." Kayla gently pushed the little boy in front of him.

"Von ain't here." Kentrell shook his head.

"I don't care, I got shit to do. You gone let him come in or not?" Kayla placed her hand on her hip.

"I guess so." Kentrell sighed. "Come on, lil nigga."

Grandbabii looked up at his mama, before slowly walking into the house, his iPad held to his chest and a bag over his shoulder.