CHAPTER TWENTY

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

       THE REAL LUKE was at the Molina household

THE REAL LUKE was at the Molina household. He was sitting in the studio with the guys as he plucked his white guitar to tune the strings. He had already told the boys about his and Lee's decision on playing Everything Has Changed.

Once he was tuned, he looked at the notes in Lee's song book. She left it the other day when they sang Down together. He plucked the strings as he tried to picture how the performance would go.

"Look, if we can have Julie hold off on the piano at the beginning, and have Lee start us off on her acoustic guitar, it's gonna sound perfect." He pointed to the words on the paper and smiled at his friends.

They heard some noise outside and looked up to see Willie looking at them through the garage doors window.

"Again? What's that all about?" Reggie asked. This wasn't the first time they saw Willie creeping. He was there when Luke signed the band up at the coffee house.

"I don't know," Alex disappeared from his friends sight and poofed outside with Willie to talk. His friends stayed back, not wanting to interfere, but when Alex walked back in with a sad face. They knew their conversation didn't end well.

><><><

Caroline was still in her dress. She had ran through the halls, almost fell on her sister, and ended up in the music room. Carrie followed the crazy person she has for a twin and heard her playing with the keys of the piano.

"That's beautiful. Is the band playing that tomorrow?" Carrie leant on the piano. She had heard about the little concert and was excited for her sister. She's happy that she is actually doing something with her many talents.

Lee looked up at her sister and shook her head, "No. No, tomorrow is something Luke and I wrote. This— This is a random melody."

Carrie shimmied and sat next to her sister with her back facing the piano, "You and Luke, huh? What, do you guys face time when you write the songs?"

The older twin chuckled, but before she could respond, her best friends had found her too. "There you are. We've been looking all over for you. What's Carrie doing here?" Flynn pointed in confusion.

"Flynn," Lee groaned as Carrie stood up, "Well, that's my cue. See you at home, Bear." She smiled at her sister before spinning around and making a disgusted face as she walked past her ex-best friends.

The pair walked closer to the blonde. "Why'd you run out of dance class so fast? You love to dance!" Julie waved her arms in the air. Lee even has a poster in her room that says 'Eat, Sleep, Dance, Repeat'.