7/2. Tough luck my friend but the answer is..

Camilo broke a sweat, but he had to do this. Y/N's father had to accept him.

"Mirabel! The music please." Dolores whispered, and Mirabel nodded.

Mirabel switched the music to Did I Mention?

"This is for you, Y/N shawty!" He shouted, and winked at the girl.

The spotlight was on Camilo, everyone had their eyes on him.

"Is he really going to do that?" Y/N looked at Mirabel and Dolores, and the two smirked and nodded. The girl sighed.

"Did I mention? That i'm inlove with you?"
"And did I mention? There's nothing I can do."

"And did I happen to say?
I dream of you everyday."

Camilo went down the stage, mic with him. He went towards the girl.

"But let me shout it out (LOUD!), if that's okay ay ay." While walking towards Y/N, he pulled out a rose from his pocket.

He gave the rose to Y/N, and he winked. The girl was speechless.

"If that's okay." He winked at Y/N.
(HEY!) Everyone shouted with him.

"I met this girl that rocked my world likes its never been rocked, and now i'm living just for her and I won't never stop!" He pointed at Y/N, and everyone looked at the girl. The girl shook her head, and smiled.

"I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me." He turned to look at Y/N.

"But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees!" Camilo got down on his knees as he sang, everyone screamed, shouted, gasped.

"Because my love for you is ridiculous! I never knew,
(WHO KNEW!) Everyone shouted.
that it could be like this!" He winked, that stage presence! Gotta love that.

Camilo ran to the stage, spotlight on him. He only practiced yesterday, looks like he had been imagining this on his head all day.

"My love for you is ridiculous!"

"C'mon, with me everybody!" He winked again.

"My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" He reached the mic to the crowd.

(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!) They shouted, and Camilo smirked. Pepa and Felix were clapping their hands for their son.

"It's?" He reached the mic to the crowd again, and Y/N's father kind of smiled.

(Ridiculous!)
Camilo pointed the mic to you, hinting that you should sing along as well. (I'm getting embarrassment here.)

"Just?" He winked at Y/N, and everybody looked at her. Waiting for her shout.

"Ridiculous!" Y/N shouted out, your father gasped. Seems like you knew the lyrics to this song as well, and Camilo smiled.