Greasy pizza and sticky tables.

She walked through the diner as fast as she could. The same kid was following her, the same little girl was begging her to take her to meet Freddy.
It was when the kid finally caught up and grabbed her purple sleeve that Y/n turned around to face the annoying girl, "I'm really sorry but Freddy is really tired and he doesn't want any visitors. Now go back to your mommy!" She snapped.

With that the small child burst into tears at her scold and ran back to her guardian.
"Well darling, I thought you liked kids." William said emerging from behind her.
Y/n turned and scoffed, "I like them when they are silent. Plus, I thought you had the day of?"
William shrugged slightly, "Was called in on 'lack of staff'"
Y/n looked around noticing Nicole, Jill and Sam were still around so it made her wonder what lack of staff was there apart from Henry?

"Afton, I would talk more but I have to work on Foxy, Henry wants to try fix him for the stage." Y/n finally said smiling.
William looked more than less negative, "you can't fix that old thing. He hasn't been turned on in months."
"Well you know how Henry is-" the young women replied
"A simpleton."
"I was going to say optimistic, British boy, but okay."

And with that she parted ways and made her way to pirates cove, fixing foxy was going to be long and painful process.

Hours past, her shift was nearly over but all she had accomplished was getting foxy's ears to move in unison apart from the occasional time one had to twitch (for effect).
But something bugged her, every time she turned to get a tool she could had sworn the machine was watching her. In nerves she ended up talking to it, telling the fox that she was only trying to fix him and she wasn't going to do anything bad. If she knew better it eased the animatronic but Ofcouse it didn't because it couldn't feel anything.

Turning round she left him in his cove, carrying the tool box as she went.
The main room (or the stage room) was now lightly filled with teens. This happened most nights, teens would hang around order pizza and laugh loudly. On rare nights they would address the worker as the purple guys (since they had purple uniforms) and ask for drinks of alcohol.

It happened to Y/n one night and it was about to happen again.

"OI!" A teen called, she was wearing a crop top and a short skirt, basic slut material.
Y/n sighed and put the tool box on Freddys stage, "What?"
"Got any... drinks? You know some beer?" Another boy called while taking a seat on the table.
"No, we're a kids restaurant." Y/n snapped back approaching the table.

In the teens point of view Y/n was a tall (way taller then them) purple wearing day worker with a slightly intimidating attitude. Not that any of them would admit that.

"Cmon" a boy wearing a green shirt spoke up as well as stood up. "Your what, 20? You and the other workers must have some drinks?"

Even though the boy was stood up he was still shorter.

Huffing Y/n continued, "I'm 26, so... you can either have some crappy juice or you can get out. Also next time, when you come round, put some more clothes on your gonna scare freddys gang! Now scram!"

Not much was said on teens half. They were to shocked to speak. So they all left not really having an insult to say back.

Y/n watched them leave, once they were out of sight, she turned and walked to the staff room. Only 5 minutes than she is out of here.