study date

I let out a small sigh as I closed my  text book and retched for my phone to check the time. 1:30. I looked over to my boyfriend his concentration still fully on studying. "Baby? It's 1:30, we should probably get to bed now" He looked up at me and glared. "Idc. You go to bed I'm going keep studying" he scowled and kept talking notes clicking his pen every few seconds.
I rolled my eyes. He's getting annoyed and yet he's not going to listen. "Well what's the point in studying of you're going to be too tired to get up in the morning?" I said softly as I sat beside him. But he merely tsked and continued "just go away." He huffed in response a few seconds later.
"Baby c'mon, you've been studying for 3 hours now and besides you've done an exam quite similar to this and you aced it didn't you?"
"Oh for fuck sake! Why do you have to be so annoying?! Just leave me the fuck alone!" He said his voice slightly raised each sentence till he was yelling once again. I flinched as he raised his voice and clenched his first.
I got up to walk away as the tears started to roll down my face. As I make my way to the door I hear his footsteps trace my own. "Wait no y/n, don't leave" he says desperately trying to get me to turn my attention to him.
"But you said to leave you alone" I tried to say but my voice begain to break. "Tsk, here you go again, always fucking crying" I hear him mutter under his breath "excuse me?" I begain but once again got cut off by him yelling. "If you would just shut the fuck up for two God damn seconds and listen to me-" he screamed but I cut him off " Then what do you want me do to?! You just told me to go!" He took a step back and started to stutter "I- uhm-.." I turned back around and went to leave as the tears kept rolling down my cheeks. "You're so weak" he mutters in disgust. I stopped in my place. "Shut up"
"Always fucking crying"
"Shut up!"
"You're perthetic!"
I turn around my face started to feel warm seeing him sitting on the bed just splitting out anything he can to hurt me "shut. The fuck. Up! I yelled back. "Don't you fucking talk to me like that!" He screamed as he got closer "Or what!? Huh? You'll hit me?! Do it! Idc!"

"The fuck is wrong with you! You know I'd never fucking do that!"

My vision started to blur, my head was pounding, he was screamed, the tears still rolling down my cheeks  started to feel hot. I blurred silhouette started to walk closer, he went to grab my wrist in an attempt to pull me towards him but I snapped.
"Get the fuck away from me! I hate you!" I screamed as I stepped back trying my best to breathe again as my chest felt tight. He stepped back and slowly pulled his arm back. "Y- you...hate...me..?" He said has tears of his own started to fall. I bit my lip not knowing what to say as I could still barley breath. Still bitting my lip I shook my head. My back hit the wall and I slid down it, crying more and more by the minute. I pulled my knees to my chest and placed my head so I could rest it on Mt knees sobbing more and more unable to stop.
He sat I front of me slowly putting out his hand and placing it on my check, wiping away my tear's. He slid he's other hand around and picked me up onto his lap. I pulled into his shirt, hiding my face as I continued to cry. I could feel tears if his own dropping onto me. He had he's left hand rubbing circles on my back and stroking my hair in an attempt to comfort me"I-...I'm-...I didn't-.."
I tried to say but I couldn't stop crying.
"It's ok love I'm sorry too, I don't think you're weak, you're one of the strongest people I know. I know you didn't mean it"