Meeting them- Supa Strikas (pt.1)

Shakes-

You were recently hired as a medic for Supa Strikas and this was your first game that you attended as one. The game was against Iron Tank and it was getting physical and intense. Shakes was going for the goal when Uber fouled him leaving Shakes injured. You run on the field to check out his injury.

"How is your leg feeling? Any sharp shooting pain?" You asked.

"My leg hurts a bit and it feels stiff, but no sharp, shooting pain." Shakes responded.

Other medics came and put shakes on the bed and took him to the medic room. You followed and when you got there you examined his leg and noticed swelling.

"I noticed that your leg is swelling and you said that your leg felt stiff and those are signs of a meniscus tear. I'm not 100% sure but I believe that is what you have, but just to be sure get your leg checked out by a doctor." You informed him.

"Really? That sucks." Shakes said sadly.

"I'm sorry.....ummm I have to go back to the game but if you need anything just let me know and I'll gladly help." You said while handing him a paper with your number on it.

"Thanks! I'll be sure to let you know if I need anything." Shakes replied.

El Matador-

Supa Strikas were having a media day where they were taking professional photos. You were hired as a photographer as you worked for a well known photography company. You were walking towards the field when you heard someone gloating over themselves. You peeked around the corner and saw El Matador admiring himself in the mirror. You chuckled and continued your way to the field. When you walked on the field you saw everyone but El Matador for obvious reasons.

"Ugh dude why is El Matador always late!?" North Shaw says while rolling his eyes.

"Fashionably late!" El Matador corrects North Shaw as he joins his team.

Later, you take group photos of the whole team, different parts of the team separately (strikers, defenders, middle fielders, etc.), and lastly you take individual photos. El Matador was the last one to go as he wanted to make sure that he looked his absolute best for the photos.

"Are you ready now Mr.Matador?" You asked starting to get annoyed because you had another photoshoot scheduled and El Matador was going to make you late.

"Yes I am" He responded.

You put him in a pose and started to snap away. After a couple of shots El Matador started to do tricks and you got really good shots of him.

"Lemme see the pics!" El Matador begged.

You showed him the photos and he stared going on about how he is the best and most good-looking Super League player. You agreed with him because of course he's the best...he's El Matador! 

"These pictures really capture the beauty of El Matador." He complimented you.

"Thank you! I really appreciate it!" You happily replied. "You know...if you want any personal pictures for yourself I can gladly take some for you."

"Of course, I need a new portrait for my living room." El Matador said.

You and El Matador quickly exchanged contact information and you hurried to your next appointment. 

Dancing Rasta-

During the off season you were at a beach vacationing in Jamaica. You see dancing Rasta barbequing and you slowly approach him because you didn't want to seem like an obsessed fan (unlike your nephew who is obsessed).

"Excuse me, Dancing Rasta..." you said as you approached him.

He turned around, "Hey what's up man?"

"Ah hi, my name is y/n and I was wondering if you would be willing to sign an autograph for my nephew? He's a big fan of yours."

"Of course man, I would love to! What's his name?" Rasta asked.

You tell him your nephew's name and he scribbles his message down the paper.

"You know I am done with the food, would you like to try some?" Rasta asks you as he hands you the paper.

"Of course, it looks delicious!"

Y'all eat and hang around the beach until y'all go y'all's separate ways.

"You're really cool, we should hangout another time!" Rasta says

"I totally agree!" You reply.

Y'all quickly exchange social medias and that night y'all made plans to hangout again before your vacation ended.

Cool Joe-

It was a Saturday night after Supa Strikas won against Invincible United and you were at Cool Joe's club with some friends. You got tired of dancing so you went to the bar to get a drink.

"What is a pretty lady like yourself doing alone?" You heard someone ask.

You turned around and saw Cool Joe. You were fangirling inside but you did your best to not show it.

"Oh I'm with some friends but I needed a break from dancing ." You paused, "Congrats on the game by the way."

"Awe thanks, you're too sweet!" Cool Joe paused and studied your figure. "Wait I know you from somewhere...You're Y/n from that amazing dance group!"

"Haha yep that's me." You laughed.

"You know I actually need a backup dancer for my band and I was wondering if you'll be interested."

"Really!? I would love to!" You excitedly respond.

Cool Joe asked for your phone number and you gave it to him.

Twisting Tiger-

You were bored and wanted to try out a new hobby and also get in shape. You decided on karate as it would be easy because you lived a few blocks away from a dojo. It was your first day and like any person trying something new, you were nervous. You walk into the dojo and see a red head helping out some children with skills. 'He is cute' you thought.

"Who is that?" You whisper to yourself.

"Oh you don't know!? That's Twisting Tiger from Supa Strikas!" Some man replied.

You turn around in shock because you didn't know that anyone had heard you.

"Ah sorry to scare you, I am the Sensei on this dojo. Is there anything I can help you with?" He says with a friendly smile.

You tell him that you're new and wanted to try karate out to see if it is something that you would like. He then calls Twisting Tiger
over and asks him if he can help show you the basics.

"Of course, sensei." He then turns to you. "Hello I'm Twisting Tiger, what is your name?"

You tell him your name and he takes you to the floor. You take off your shoes.

"Okay, let's start off with the basics. Show me your fist."

You make a fist and Tiger looks at you confused.

"No no no, don't put your thumb inside your fingers, you are more likely to break it that way. Fold your thumb down neatly over the top of your index and middle finger. It should rest on the flat spot between the middle and last finger joints."

You do what he says and he claps his hands in congratulations. Tiger then begins to teach you the basics like, Choko Zuki, Oi Zuki, Mae Guru, etc. After around an hour you lay on the floor attempting to get your breath. Tiger sits next to you and sips some water.

"It's tiring huh?"

You sit up,"yes very...I still enjoyed it though."

Tiger looks at you,"That's good, you know since it is off season I will be here every Saturday so if you want to try out some new skills, just come through."

"Well I guess I'll see you Saturday then!" You smile.

"I'll look forward to it then."