• 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 •

Song playing: 911 - Ellise 
-----------------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞]

" The silver tongue rolls nice

A bloodied meat slice

Soon he will take control

Then steal my goal and role "

"(y/n)? honey? Who are you talking with?"

the 4 year old looked back at her mom who was standing in the door frame. The woman's hand went to turn the lights on.

" mommy! I'm talking with Bill. He's my friend "

there seemed to be a shadow over the girl which disappeared the moment she looked back at her mom with a giggle.

" your.... friend?"

the kid nodded with glee

" he's so funny, he makes me laugh. "

the mother smiled.she liked to see her daughter being happy. And having imaginary friends for her was not a suspicious act so she let it slide that moment

oh how mistaken she was.

" so how does he look like? "

the younger female thought for a moment before answering

" i don't know he doesn't like me to see him "

her mom's eyebrows furrowed. Wasn't imaginary friends supposed to be a fidgman of the kids' mind? So wasn't her daughter supposed to know? Well, they say ignoring is a bliss, so she decided she wouldn't do anything. For not at least.

" may i meet him?"

the Young child looked back at where she was previously looking. And then back at her mom with a shrug.

" he isn't here i can't ask him now. "

her mom thought the kid said that because she found out the mom couldn't see her friend. Ready to go out back to her own work, she stopped dead in her tracks when her daughter spoke up with a giggle.

" heh look! He's behind you. His hand is making funny horns for you "

the mother blinked and looked back with the speed of wind but no one was there.

" where is he now? "

the girl only shrugged.

" how should i know? i only hear his voice. but he must be cute. "

her mom smiled at the girl's childish thoughts, but couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. and she knew for a fact that this feeling wasn't good, as the gaze was burning holes in her back. this watcher was looking at her intensly, as if she shouldn't have been there. as if they want her to disappear to thing air, to burn in ashes.

oh wait, isn't that what will happen to her?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

not remembering how she was there, the girl stared back at her own reflection in the body length mirror.

" oh dear you look mesmerizing! "

an unfamiliar voice said. her eyes met the emerald ones of her,

" y-yeah but not really my type. "

a sheepish smile was formed on the teenager's face while the older woman frowned.

" but the first thing you asked for was golden dress/suit "

(y/n) blinked rapidly, she had to play it cool.

" oh well yeah but..... i changed my mind "

forcing a chuckle, she asked for something else.

" what about.... other colors of this dress/suit? "

the other woman smiled at the forgetful teen.

" of course dear, which one would you like? "

sighing over how the sales person didn't push it farther she started talking.

" (f/c- "

but a force stopped her.

black and gold

but these weren't her favorite color (sorry it's for the sake of plot), looking back at the mirror again, the gold color hurt her eyes. she couldn't help but notice how similar this dress/suit looked to the one in her dream.

you like black and gold, you always did

did she like black and gold? now that the voice mentioned, maybe she did. having so many memory gaps made her insecure about what she knew and she didn't. the female briefly remembers how she once read something in a book.

your brain can make up false memories, seeing you lack some

even as a kid, she always had some times when nothing made sense for her. from the moment she stepped out of that asylum, the outside world slapped her in the face, over whelming her. she didn't remember much, things tend to get blurry, to disappear. parts of the movie weren't right, playing them on repeat her brain seemed to skip so many important parts.

so many parts of this puzzle that she had to solve, but how could a person solve something when the most important part was missing?

the other oman was still patiently looking at her.

" um.... "

choose black and gold, (y/n), you can trust me

could she trust the voice? well it was always there, he was always there for her, in every up and down of her life, in every decision she made, in every laugh of her and every tear she shed. in all her lonely time, when no one loved her, when everyone abandoned her in that place, if you could call it one. her heart was full of hatred, toward the people who watched her slowly burn down to ashes, who watched her drown in her own thoughts. but that one voice, that one person. he never leaved him,so of course she could trust him.

little did she know, this small voice had no intentions of leaving.

"i think i'll take this one i'm wearing "

but was this really what she wanted?

___________________________________

swear to god I'm not insane
the voices only say his name
and i'm starting to think that they're real

-Ellise

__________________________________